Data usage

Discus and support Data usage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi was checking the data usage on the network settings when I noticed that between the 01/7/17 and 01/8/17 the data usage went up to 32,660 TB is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bennyboy1980050, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Data usage

hi was checking the data usage on the network settings when I noticed that between the 01/7/17 and 01/8/17 the data usage went up to 32,660 TB is this even possible I normally only use 100 - 200GB a month surly got to be some sort of mistake

:)

bennyboy1980050, Oct 22, 2017
  2. II Hylander
    II Hylander Guest
    data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.

II Hylander, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Data Usage

We don't have exact data numbers, but you would be well under the 5GB/month if you did not download anything, just used it to chat and play on LIVE.

Miss Portia, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Data usage

Hey there! I did a little searching and I can't find the official answer (if there is one) but I'm seeing most other players estimating it between .5-1 gig an hour. You might try clocking the speed on your current network to see what it really looks like
    more accurately. You can also try in the game-specific forums over here and see if any players know for sure! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 -
    Forum.

Hope this helps!
  5. II Hylander Win User

data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Data Usage

We don't have exact data numbers, but you would be well under the 5GB/month if you did not download anything, just used it to chat and play on LIVE.
  7. Habination Win User

data usage

dont leave it on the dashboard,last month i played very very little and had 90 gigs eaten up.i do like to leave my xbox on and on the dash so i can occasionally talk to friends.surely voicechat didnt eat up 90 gigs ....
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

data usage

Really it depends on what you are doing while you play and how good your connection is to the server. your internet speed. All of these different factors you need to take in. Either way, I don't know what your situation is but if your planning on doing online
    gaming I'd advise that you get unlimited data usage. I know 150 GB is no where near enough for the three xbox's we have running on our internet but I don't know about just 1 xbox. On average our house hold probably does about 25+ hours of gaming online combining
    all our consoles a week. But like I said it depends on your internet speed on how much data it will be using while playing.
Thema:

Data usage

1. Data usage - Similar Threads - Data usage

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  7. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  8. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  10. XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...: As described in the title. I was out of town for a long 4 day weekend. When I woke up this morning I started getting overage warnings from my ISP. Sure enough, it said I had used 97% of my 8TB...