Data Erased

Discus and support Data Erased in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I plugged in an external hard drive to watch a movie. After watching the movie I put a game in for my son to play. It said that it could not find any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewCrumpler, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Data Erased

I plugged in an external hard drive to watch a movie. After watching the movie I put a game in for my son to play. It said that it could not find any saved data, even though there was saved data for the game prior to using the hard drive. Any assistance
    would be appreciated.

:)

AndrewCrumpler, Jan 4, 2016
  2. All data erased???

Same thing just happend to me, called xbox support and they said to go to forums because they couldnt do anything

Mastuur Cheef, Jan 4, 2016
  3. DarkSeany
    DarkSeany Guest
    Online data erased!

to clarify, all of my serverside data for gears of war 3 has been reset, my kills, xp, medals; all of it is gone for no apparent reason.

DarkSeany, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Data Erased

Hi Crump35,

Sorry you're having issues getting your saved game data. First, I would suggest logging off all profiles on the console. THen logging back in. Start the game and see if it pulls the data. If it doesn't then exit the game immediately and don't start a mission.
    After that I would suggest clearing the local save and pulling the latest one from the cloud. Follow the steps in this link for steps in deleting your local saves,
    and more information on cloud saved games.

Hordie, Jan 4, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Erasing Data

You can transfer your account on the new console by simply downloading your account as shown here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-account-xbox-one

Your saves can be used again in the new console if you were using cloud as save storage in the 360 console and you were playing online during that time. Check this link for more info:

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

As for the games only the xbox 360 games that are part of backward compatibility can be used in xbox one. You can find a list of the games available with backward compatibility here:

www.xbox.com/.../available-games
  6. Hordie Win User

Data Erased

Hi Crump35,

Sorry you're having issues getting your saved game data. First, I would suggest logging off all profiles on the console. THen logging back in. Start the game and see if it pulls the data. If it doesn't then exit the game immediately and don't start a mission.
    After that I would suggest clearing the local save and pulling the latest one from the cloud. Follow the steps in this link for steps in deleting your local saves,
    and more information on cloud saved games.
  7. DarkSeany Win User

Online data erased!

to clarify, all of my serverside data for gears of war 3 has been reset, my kills, xp, medals; all of it is gone for no apparent reason.
  8. Mastuur Cheef Win User

All data erased???

Same thing just happend to me, called xbox support and they said to go to forums because they couldnt do anything
  9. jorax Win User

All data erased???

They probably mean the developer's forums. I'll still pass this along to the test team for investigation though.
Thema:

Data Erased

1. Data Erased - Similar Threads - Data Erased

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  4. Problem with syncing data networking problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with syncing data networking problem?: For every game where i have to sync data a pop up states that i have a problem with my network provider, but when i play a game like destiny which is all online therefore no reason to sync data i...
  5. How can I get my save data back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my save data back?: I recently logged into my game and was given the option to use my local save from the day before or my cloud save from months ago. I wasn't sure what was happening so I clicked on the cloud...
  6. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  7. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  8. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  9. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  10. All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?: I was trying to make a speedrun vid by using snagit when I put the usb all my data got erased here is what i got in my usb. A plethora of memes, mcpacks for minecraft edu, presentations, snagit...