Data Erased

Discus and support Data Erased in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I plugged in an external hard drive to watch a movie. After watching the movie I put a game in for my son to play. It said that it could not find any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewCrumpler, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Data Erased

I plugged in an external hard drive to watch a movie. After watching the movie I put a game in for my son to play. It said that it could not find any saved data, even though there was saved data for the game prior to using the hard drive. Any assistance
    would be appreciated.

:)

AndrewCrumpler, Jan 4, 2016
  2. All data erased???

Same thing just happend to me, called xbox support and they said to go to forums because they couldnt do anything

Mastuur Cheef, Jan 4, 2016
  3. DarkSeany
    DarkSeany Guest
    Online data erased!

to clarify, all of my serverside data for gears of war 3 has been reset, my kills, xp, medals; all of it is gone for no apparent reason.

DarkSeany, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Data Erased

Hi Crump35,

Sorry you're having issues getting your saved game data. First, I would suggest logging off all profiles on the console. THen logging back in. Start the game and see if it pulls the data. If it doesn't then exit the game immediately and don't start a mission.
    After that I would suggest clearing the local save and pulling the latest one from the cloud. Follow the steps in this link for steps in deleting your local saves,
    and more information on cloud saved games.

Hordie, Jan 4, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Erasing Data

You can transfer your account on the new console by simply downloading your account as shown here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-account-xbox-one

Your saves can be used again in the new console if you were using cloud as save storage in the 360 console and you were playing online during that time. Check this link for more info:

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

As for the games only the xbox 360 games that are part of backward compatibility can be used in xbox one. You can find a list of the games available with backward compatibility here:

www.xbox.com/.../available-games
  6. Hordie Win User

Data Erased

Hi Crump35,

Sorry you're having issues getting your saved game data. First, I would suggest logging off all profiles on the console. THen logging back in. Start the game and see if it pulls the data. If it doesn't then exit the game immediately and don't start a mission.
    After that I would suggest clearing the local save and pulling the latest one from the cloud. Follow the steps in this link for steps in deleting your local saves,
    and more information on cloud saved games.
  7. DarkSeany Win User

Online data erased!

to clarify, all of my serverside data for gears of war 3 has been reset, my kills, xp, medals; all of it is gone for no apparent reason.
  8. Mastuur Cheef Win User

All data erased???

Same thing just happend to me, called xbox support and they said to go to forums because they couldnt do anything
  9. jorax Win User

All data erased???

They probably mean the developer's forums. I'll still pass this along to the test team for investigation though.
Thema:

Data Erased

1. Data Erased - Similar Threads - Data Erased

2. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  6. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  7. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  9. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  10. All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?: I was trying to make a speedrun vid by using snagit when I put the usb all my data got erased here is what i got in my usb. A plethora of memes, mcpacks for minecraft edu, presentations, snagit...