Dashboard scrolls to the right.

Discus and support Dashboard scrolls to the right. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this strange issue on my xbox series x. Since today my dashboard gets an input and the selector moves to the right, even when there are no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XavierSnoeren, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Dashboard scrolls to the right.

I have this strange issue on my xbox series x. Since today my dashboard gets an input and the selector moves to the right, even when there are no controllers connected.

When I connect a controller and I can get to the controller-app(which is really hard to navigate to because of this "drift" to the right), i see that the xbox gets a right d-pad input. This shows on all my controllers I tested.

When I play a game I do not have any poblems with the dpad.

I tested all my controllers on a xbox one s and there the controllers and dashboard work fine.

Even a factory reset did not solve this behavior.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

:)

XavierSnoeren, Jan 3, 2023
  2. SirTeeCee Win User

Dashboard scrolling to the right

Hello ,

I have a few questions that can help us better understand what is going on. Does connecting your new controller through USB solve the issue? Are you a part of the preview program? Have you attempted a

factory reset on your Xbox
    ?

Aside from that, you may also have to
    Update your Controllers

Hope to hear back from you soon
    Yes ive tried using my wireless conroller through the USB and it still does the same thing. & no i havent did a factory reset
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello SirTeeCee,

I have a few questions that can help us better understand what is going on. Does connecting your new controller through USB solve the issue? Are you a part of the preview program? Have you attempted a

factory reset on your Xbox
    ?

Aside from that, you may also have to
    Update your Controllers

Hope to hear back from you soon
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello

You should try tofactory reset on your Xbox first I recommend trying the "Keep My Games & Apps"
    option first. If the issue persists you may want to try the "Remove Everything" option. Let us know with a reply how those steps work for you.
  5. XavierSnoeren Win User

Update.

This behavior suddenly stopped and the dashboard is acting normal again.

This post can be closed.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Dashboard constantly scrolling to the right

Hey Jaisquared20 -

Glad the thread was helpful! Enjoy your Xbox One console.

If you experience any further issues requiring support, please be sure to post up a new thread detailing the issue in order to allow the community to best assist. :)
Thema:

1. Dashboard scrolls to the right. - Similar Threads - Dashboard scrolls right

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard: I have an Xbox One that I use infrequently. Yesterday I logged on and it required an update. After updating, when I attempt to navigate the dashboard, I can only scroll one tile down or one tile...
  8. My Xbox One X will not scroll down in dashboard menus.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X will not scroll down in dashboard menus.: Tried to play COD Black Ops Cold War this morning but I couldn't join my friends chat room. Also in the game I could not aim with any weapon. However I could go into the game settings and scroll...
  9. Dashboard scroll glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...
  10. Dashboard scroll glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...