Dashboard really laggy and slow.

Discus and support Dashboard really laggy and slow. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there my dashboard has become really laggy and slow after the recent update. When installing this update I ran into trouble with it sticking at 66%.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jazza1001, Apr 2, 2019.

1. jazza1001
    jazza1001 Guest

Hi there my dashboard has become really laggy and slow after the recent update. When installing this update I ran into trouble with it sticking at 66%. I phoned Xbox and they talked me through sorting that. But now my dash isn't just slow it's extremely
    slow. Taking over 20 seconds when transitioning from menu to menu. Any help would be grateful

:)

jazza1001, Apr 2, 2019
  2. jazza1001 Win User

Yes I am. Reported it too. New update on console this morning still have the same issue.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Since this is an insider build and the issues are not general release, and since you've reported it to the team already, the best place to talk and troubleshoot this issue further is with other Insiders, and see if others are having the same issue and if
    they have found any resolutions at the
    Xbox Insider Subreddit.

That way it keeps the information together that applies as opposed to issues that are coming up with General release, and keeps the conversation more focused.
  4. jazza1001 Win User

Tried the soft factory reset but no change. This is the 2nd update that I've had trouble with. The 1st stopped my controller from syncing and now this. Not happy at all.
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Are you in the insider preview?
  6. jazza1001 Win User

Yeah I'm on the insider preview. I gave already done this.
Thema:

1. Dashboard really laggy and slow. - Similar Threads - Dashboard really laggy

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...