Dashboard, mainly the guide, is extremely sluggish sometimes. Mainly when a game is...

Discus and support Dashboard, mainly the guide, is extremely sluggish sometimes. Mainly when a game is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This wasn't a thing last week. I have already rebooted my console and even unplugged power, but no luck. Navigating the guide while gaming is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 20, 2021.

  1. Dashboard, mainly the guide, is extremely sluggish sometimes. Mainly when a game is...


    This wasn't a thing last week. I have already rebooted my console and even unplugged power, but no luck.

    Navigating the guide while gaming is absolutely terrible. It can be more noticeable browsing achievements list.

    submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 20, 2021
    #1
  2. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Bad company 2 players?

    I play Conquest mainly, sometimes I search for 'conquest or rush' when player count is low.
  3. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

    What kind of gamer are you? Solo, multiplayer, or both?

    Solo mainly, sometimes I'll play some multiplayer.
  4. Tarnend Win User

    Xbox Streaming

    i sometimes stream, usually to twitch as have done for a while, sometimes to mixer...... mainly cod as well as thats usually the game i play.
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

    has anyone ever used choicesuk.com for preorder? and if so what are they like for release day delivery?

    What are you planning on pre ordering, if the sites legit then they should send it a day before or sometimes less than that, its mainly the post that effects when you get the game
  6. R Type92 Win User

    Xbox finding new ways to silence and ban players

    That’s a good point.

    I agree it is mainly just weaponised policy that is used by trolls to get one over on someone who is beating them in game, extremely sad.
Thema:

Dashboard, mainly the guide, is extremely sluggish sometimes. Mainly when a game is...

Loading...
  1. Dashboard, mainly the guide, is extremely sluggish sometimes. Mainly when a game is... - Similar Threads - Dashboard mainly guide

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  4. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  5. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  6. Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles

    in XboX Insiders
    Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles: Dear Microsoft PLEASE give us main ui/Dashboard options so for example we can set the dashboard to original xbox one windows 8 style or any other PLEASE SEE THIS submitted by /u/GamingCreeperPL...
  7. Wasn't the MAIN purpose of the new dashboard to make it faster and less sluggish? Now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Wasn't the MAIN purpose of the new dashboard to make it faster and less sluggish? Now...: I simply can't understand. For example, pop ups using the menu button take so many time to load and browsing in general is, again, slow like in the past. This wasn't happening during our long...
  8. What's wrong with the main add on the dashboard?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with the main add on the dashboard?: The green add on the dashboard that says "Gold members got $460 IN FREE GAMES"; why is it that now every time I go in it and click "Go gold now", I get a *** Xbox live alert message, saying,...
  9. Being kicked out of game to main dashboard

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked out of game to main dashboard: Just wondering if anyone else has been playing Ghosts and you get kicked back to the Xbox home page. This has happened several times to me now and it's really frustrating. Is there a fix to this...
  10. "A" doesnt work in the main menu/ the dashboard

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "A" doesnt work in the main menu/ the dashboard: when i start my xbox one, the key "a" doesnt doesnt work, i cant start a game or open any other category or stuff. the icons blink for a second but thats all fbf8f262-0be1-4d04-b051-a23dca7a216d