Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

Discus and support Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/kevinsheppardjr [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kevinsheppardjr, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

/u/kevinsheppardjr, Sep 19, 2020
  2. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I have experienced this issue with the last 6-8 Alpha Skip Ahead OS previews.

I've reported this issue using Report a Problem several times on my new Xbox Series X.

It always occurs after restarting console from Instant on.

A simple restart of the console from the Power menu or a Full shutdown resolves this issue for me.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Matteo Guichardaz Win User

Dolby Atmos on XBOX ONE X connected to DENON X3600H

Hello!! I'm in the alpha skip ahead. With the last build the problem is fixed. Now it's multichannel in the dashboard, when you load an atmos game the display will change in atmos. Same for netflix.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
Thema:

Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

1. Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead) - Similar Threads - Dashboard instant doesn’t

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Dashboard blank when using energy-saving power mode and instant sign-in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard blank when using energy-saving power mode and instant sign-in: I just received my Xbox One and it immediately installed a huge update. Now it is OS version 10.0.10586.1024 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151203-1909). I noticed that if I use the energy-saving power mode...
  10. Instant On no longer working on new dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On no longer working on new dashboard?: So today when I turned on my Xbox One I noticed it did not start up in Instant on mode but instead on Energy Saving Mode. So first thing I did was double check my settings so it was set to Instant...