Darksouls won't launch Xbox one

Discus and support Darksouls won't launch Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got dark souls one through a code off amazon. Although the game does appear on my list on xbox one it refuses to play even though I own it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DressierTexas96, Oct 13, 2017.

  1. Darksouls won't launch Xbox one


    I recently got dark souls one through a code off amazon. Although the game does appear on my list on xbox one it refuses to play even though I own it digital. It asks me to insert a disc that I don't have or to sign in. I've gone through all the measures
    of trying to make the game work with no success.

    :)
     
    DressierTexas96, Oct 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox one won't launch

    Hi,

    After clicking launch, the game will act like it's starting, go to a black screen, and return to home menu. I've been having same problem with this game since the early beta, and have had no solution. I picked it up today, installed it and have still been
    unable to play even with a physical copy. We've quit and restarted the game, restarted the system and checked our network connection, nothing is fixing it?

    Please help.

    I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

    References:-

    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20744324236

    Creative video advertising service

    Thanks
     
    StuffyGorgon801, Oct 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Buy backwards compatible games on the Xbox.com

    If I buy Darksouls on Xbox.com will I be able to download it to my Xbox one?
     
    Commander 12369, Oct 13, 2017
    #3
  4. FNegri Win User

    Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

    Hi,

    this is my second post, since the first one was deleted.

    I bought Darksouls 3 Deluxe Feb 16th and i stil don't get the Darksouls code. Can you help me ?
  5. badazzmonkey33 Win User

    Weird PvP Glitch

    I've never heard of this glitch, or hack. Its most likely a darksouls glitch. Glitches in darksouls are frequent.
  6. DizzyJenkin Win User

    Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Product Key already used

    Theres not much you can do sorry. if i was you i would go on google.com and put in (DarkSouls Prepare to die edition CD Steam Key) Then just look around and soon enuff you will find one for $2.50 - $4.00. Or Conntact The DarkSouls Support team for help.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Character Spreadsheet

  8. Trooper Evac 91 Win User

    I haven't received my code for Dark Souls reverse compatibility.

    I purchased the Deluxe version of Darksouls 3 on February 19th, and have still yet to receive my promo-code for Darksouls, almost 20 days later. Please Help.
Thema:

Darksouls won't launch Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Darksouls won't launch Xbox one - Similar Threads - Darksouls won't launch

  2. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  4. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  5. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  6. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  7. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  8. Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't: Ok, so I tried looking for a previous thread for this issue but I didn't find anything (I'm probably just blind) My Issue: I have Forza Horizon 1, and I have been playing it through the 360...
  9. Osu1 file for offline update. Osu file listed on official site won't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    Osu1 file for offline update. Osu file listed on official site won't work.: Hi all. Had a failure and now can only boot to the troubleshooting screen. The osu1 file listed on the ms site won't work with it been in the insider program. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]