Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen

Discus and support Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded Darksiders was all excited to play it because I loved DS2. I got two minutes into it last night before I had to go take care of some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE Wheelman 87, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen

So I downloaded Darksiders was all excited to play it because I loved DS2. I got two minutes into it last night before I had to go take care of some other stuff and didn't get done until late. This morning when I tried to continue it would freeze the xbox(360)
    if I tried to load the saved game. Deleted the saved game and tried to load a new one, stays on the loading screen. Let it go for half an hour, still on the loading screen. Deleted the game, re-downloaded it, same thing. Tried that again, still the same thing.
    Then I had to go to work. Came home, tried again, same thing. I can't even get as far as the intro cinematic.

Does anyone have any ideas of what else I can try? I am downloading it to my other Xbox right now to see if it will work there.

:)

THE Wheelman 87, Apr 15, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Apr 15, 2017
  3. Won't go past loading screen

Hiya

When I switch my Xbox on it won't go past the loading screen.

Tried turning power on and off etc. And it won't let me delete or see any files!

Help!

FlowergirlFaye, Apr 15, 2017
  4. Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen

Update: Clearing the system cache seems to have resolved the issue. I forgot to try that before asking questions.

THE Wheelman 87, Apr 15, 2017
  5. Update number 2, That did not fix it. I have to clear the cache every time I exit the game or it won't re-load, game is constantly hanging at the same point, and the map seems to stop loading beyond a certain spot, very early in the game.

THE Wheelman 87, Nov 2, 2018
  6. THE Wheelman 87 Win User

Update number 2, That did not fix it. I have to clear the cache every time I exit the game or it won't re-load, game is constantly hanging at the same point, and the map seems to stop loading beyond a certain spot, very early in the game.
  7. THE Wheelman 87 Win User

Update: Clearing the system cache seems to have resolved the issue. I forgot to try that before asking questions.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Won't go past loading screen

To solve this issue you should apply the offline update through usb:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

Console won't load past initial start up screen

Hey Sean,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have split your post into its own thread in order to help you out directly. Sounds like you need to reset your operating system. Ill give you the steps that will launch your console in troubleshooting mode.

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

From this screen, choose reset console > Reset and keep games and apps. Make sure you know your login credentials. You will need to sign into your profiles after the reset. No games or apps will need redownloading .

Let us know the results!
  10. MariahCook Win User

Xbox live

It just won't load past the password screen
Thema:

1. Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen - Similar Threads - Darksiders won't past

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  6. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  7. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  8. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  9. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  10. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...