Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced

Discus and support Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC. I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chiVA online, Oct 23, 2020.

1. chiVA online
    chiVA online Guest

I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC.

I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot pick up with my save on PC as you can with many (most? All?) Other games.

I notice, that darksiders shares the "user #" above the profile name on the main menu. While my profile name is the same on both pc and xcloud (again I'm using the same Microsoft account everywhere) but the aforementioned "user #" or whatever it is above
    the profile name on the main menu, is distinct between the two "platforms".

When i load into xcloud I have my save. When I load into my pc I have no saved games Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced :(

Is this to be expected?

It's anyone else experiencing this who started on xcloud first?

Are there any signs or indications that this will be the case for a given game—so I don't get unknowingly burnt again (as i probably would have preferred pc for this game, though I'd prolly be pissed if the save was distinct in the other direction because
    I'll never be satisfied Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced :)

Is this a known issue?

Is there any known resolution?

Sorry in advance if anyone feels this is misscategorized. Appreciate any intel anyone can share.

:)

chiVA online, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

A couple more days and I will be playing Darksiders Genesis!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why Microsoft doesnt put their games/gamepass on gfn?

Probably cause nvidia and ms aren't partners in consoles since xbox original? And nvidia over charged them for the gpus

Currentky it's amd that is partnered with ms

And you seem to forget one important thing

Its streaming but nvidia gpus arent compatible with xcloud anyways

You do realize that xcloud isn't for.PCs right?

You forget.that gamepass already have pc games as.with playanywhere games and full pc games.

Gamestreaming is console.specific games streamed to ANDROID and iOS devices NOT PCs

Xbox consoles support v sync not gsync on monitors as gsync is a nvidia only standard vs v sync which is universal and supported by amd and other manufacturers
  4. BowenB23 Win User

Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?

I really want to play Genesis. I am hoping it makes it on since the other Darksiders did.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile.

Hi Mictrost! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You have the game on PC installed trough the Xbox app?

If that's the case, the game should automatically download the last save you have from the Cloud, if you played on your mobile, trough Xcloud, you would have that last progress also on the PC, as it should sync, but this will also depends of the process you followed while playing on mobile, if you didn't allow it to sync with your last save you started from cero and override the previos cloud saves
  6. jay p the mann Win User

Xcloud save syncing problem

Thanks Josef. I will definitely do that in the future. Bummer for this time though.
Thema:

1. Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced - Similar Threads - Darksiders Genesis xCloud

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  6. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  7. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...
  8. The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter)

in XboX Insiders
    The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter): I made a kickstarter for my game. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cerulianx/the-last-survivor-genesis submitted by /u/CXGamesLTP [link] [comments]
  9. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  10. Why is the Sega Genesis arrangement not possible on a fight stick?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the Sega Genesis arrangement not possible on a fight stick?: Actually I know part of the answer is that Sega didn't think people would play actual Sega Genesis games with real digital fight sticks, even though they were playing with fight sticks back in the...