Dark souls. Why have you failed me and so many others?

Discus and support Dark souls. Why have you failed me and so many others? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered just to get Dark souls 1 code and I haven't received a code in my mail. Seems like tons of other people are having this same problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GNARdylan, Mar 5, 2016.

1. GNARdylan
    GNARdylan Guest

I pre-ordered just to get Dark souls 1 code and I haven't received a code in my mail. Seems like tons of other people are having this same problem. Hope I get it soon. Looking forward to replaying the game before 3 comes out.

:)

GNARdylan, Mar 5, 2016
  2. Dark Souls 3 Server Issues

I realise intermittent server issues are common to the dark souls series. However, currently it is worse than ever. This is server-side as many others report similar issues to other sites. I have a solid 100mbps connection with open NAT and no issues with
    any other games or live services. Completely unable to join Dark Souls 3 servers, receiving the message "Failed to log in to the DARK SOULS 3 game server.". Wouldn't ordinarily complain but the issue has become more rampant than ever and appears to no longer
    have a workaround.

edit: server-side*

BlondishComb795, Mar 5, 2016
  3. StaRz RaiiNz
    StaRz RaiiNz Guest
    No Code for Dark Souls 1 yet

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 over 10 days ago (digitally) and still have not yet received a download code for Dark Souls 1. Why is this?

StaRz RaiiNz, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Dark souls. Why have you failed me and so many others?

Hey there GNARdylan!

I went ahead and replied to your other post
    here. When you get a chance, check out my post. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Mar 7, 2016
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there GNARdylan!

I went ahead and replied to your other post
    here. When you get a chance, check out my post. Thanks in advance!
  6. Auron 964 Win User

hacker problems...

there are many now, especially because these FAILED not know and do not have the skills to do anything else, what you can do is ignore them and if you meet them out and not let them play, so they are alone as befits inept and poor people with no other in
    life.

dark souls is and remains a great game, do not let some *** you spoil your fun.
  7. Mexicola1984 Win User

Best Singleplayer released this Winter?

Without having played Batman or Skyrim, Dark Souls is it for me at the moment, outstanding game which will keep you busy for many, many hours.
  8. Nameloi Win User

Can Dragon's Dogma Be The New TES: Skyrim

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

The basis that certain things define certain genres... and other things defines other genres...

-

Question answered. :)

*click "use rich formatting," hold Shift and then press Enter* for spacing

[/quote]

Ok so why isn't Dark Souls an RPG then? give me an example of what you consider an RPG and then compare it to Dark Souls to see what one game has over the other.

Thanks for the tip.
  9. ZeroChronic Win User

Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

Dark Souls easily. So many different builds and challenges you can create for yourself.
Thema:

1. Dark souls. Why have you failed me and so many others? - Similar Threads - Dark souls Why

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9