Dark Souls (Unable to download)

Discus and support Dark Souls (Unable to download) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition through steam. It required me to create a xbox live account, which is the one I'm currently using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lunar Tactician, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Dark Souls (Unable to download)

I have bought Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition through steam. It required me to create a xbox live account, which is the one I'm currently using here. I began playing and all seemed well. I bought a xbox 360 and tried to buy/download dark souls to it,
    but no option to buy or download appears on the game description, I can only buy/download the Artorias of the Abyss complement. I'm using the same account I used to play on pc, so I don't know how to buy/download the game, as no download button appears, no
    error messages either, and I can't seem to find it in my games list of anything of the sort.

:)

Lunar Tactician, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Dark Souls Code not received

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 with promotion for the free backwards compatible Dark Souls. Dark Souls 3 is great but have not received code to download Dark Souls.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

RunswidScissors, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Message with code has gone

Hey Dark Souls lil! Due to the age of this promotion, we are unable to provide codes. If you would like to play Dark Souls 1, you will need to purchase it. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Dark Souls (Unable to download)

You would have to buy a new copy of the game for the 360 since the PC copy doesn't transfer over. It should be listed under "Dark Souls" in the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If you're in the States this is a direct link to the Marketplace webpage:

Dark Souls (US)

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Message with code has gone

Hey Dark Souls lil! Due to the age of this promotion, we are unable to provide codes. If you would like to play Dark Souls 1, you will need to purchase it. Thanks!
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

You would have to buy a new copy of the game for the 360 since the PC copy doesn't transfer over. It should be listed under "Dark Souls" in the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If you're in the States this is a direct link to the Marketplace webpage:

Dark Souls (US)
  7. jrubio910 Win User

Dark Souls - Items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded. Help?

Can anybody help me figure out where to find my dark souls 1 download code? I've had the pre order version of dark souls 3 for a week now and dark souls 1 hasn't showed up.
  8. IHaveAPortalGun Win User

Download issues after purchase

I just purchased Dark Souls earlier today on the xbox on demand store. I, then, canceled the download for later on. But, when i went back to the download history, it didn't show Dark Souls on there. Any Ideas???????
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Dark Souls Not working

You may have an error on one particular section of your hard drive, try this.

Delete the dark souls game from your hard drive, then go to the marketplace and download any free game demo, then re-download the dark souls game.

This will put the dark souls game on a different section of your drive, and may fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Dark Souls (Unable to download) - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Unable

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9