Dark souls digital copy not received

Discus and support Dark souls digital copy not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i pre-ordered a copy of dark souls 3 that was supposed to come with a digital code for the original dark souls. This code was supposed to be delivered... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MotherlyCanine, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Dark souls digital copy not received

i pre-ordered a copy of dark souls 3 that was supposed to come with a digital code for the original dark souls. This code was supposed to be delivered with 7-10 business days. Today is day 10 and I have yet to receive a code.

:)

MotherlyCanine, Mar 7, 2016
  2. StuartBoyer
    StuartBoyer Guest
    Dark Souls 3 Preorder, didn't get Souls 1 code

I preordered the digital edition of dark souls 3 and have not received my code for dark souls 1.

StuartBoyer, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Pork711
    Pork711 Guest
    Dark Souls pre order code

Pre ordered Dark Souls 3 on 3/3/16 and still have not received a code for Dark Souls digital download.

Pork711, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Sincere apologies for the delayed code send. We're definitely aware of this issue, and we've got everything sorted out. We're aiming to send the next batch by the end of this week, and you can expect to get your codes this week.

Thank you for your patience!

Mister Beep, Mar 8, 2016
  5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Dark Souls

According to the store page, the preorder bonus is available to play immediately on Xbox 360 and will be playable on Xbox One when it goes live at a later date.

"You can also digitally pre-order DARK SOULS III from the Xbox Store and receive a free digital copy of DARK SOULS as well. The code for DARK SOULS will be delivered to their Xbox message center in 7-10 days with DARK SOULS ready to play on Xbox
    360 immediately and on Xbox One when the title becomes available via backward compatibility in the future
    . "

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/dark-souls-3
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Sincere apologies for the delayed code send. We're definitely aware of this issue, and we've got everything sorted out. We're aiming to send the next batch by the end of this week, and you can expect to get your codes this week.

Thank you for your patience!
  7. swytshPita Win User

comprei dark souls 3 não ganhei o cod dark souls 1

comprei o dark souls 3 em mídia digital pela própria live e ainda não recebi o código para o Dark Souls TM

[Translation]

I bought the dark souls 3 in digital media by the live and still have not received the code for Dark Souls TM
  8. Shadow1569 Win User

Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

I pre ordered dark souls 3 over 2 weeks ago from the xbox store digitally and I have still not received my digital code for dark souls 1.
  9. Chee1979-798CDF17-FD Win User

Have not recieved dark souls pre order code.

Same boat. I have not received my copy of Dark Souls after Dark Souls 3 pre-order as well. It's been since February 20th. Chee1979
Thema:

1. Dark souls digital copy not received - Similar Threads - Dark souls digital

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9