Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error

Discus and support Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Make them aware of this. You guys made a very big mistake and it's making everyone very upset. Your website and console information description of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aomine Zone God, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error

Make them aware of this.

You guys made a very big mistake and it's making everyone very upset.

Your website and console information description of Dark Souls 3 are different and is causing confusion.

here is the website description where it states that Dark Souls 1 will be playable later.

www.xbox.com/.../dark-souls-3

Here is the YouTube video I recorded with the consoles description of Dark Souls 3 which states after 7-10 days you can play the game. It's still false advertisement even if it was a mistake.

Thank you very much. I also haven't received my code yet.

:)

Aomine Zone God, Mar 4, 2016
  2. Dark Souls Redemption Code

Hey there NJ Organ!

Just to clarify, if you pre-ordered Dark Souls 3, you will receive a code for Dark Souls. For further information, check out the

Dark Souls 3
    pre-order page. If you are referring to receiving a code for Dark Souls, please follow the steps that Misses Quinzel has suggested above. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Mar 4, 2016
  3. TW x CHIMP
    TW x CHIMP Guest
    Dark souls digital code

I pre-ordered dark souls 3 and haven't received the pre-order bonus that was a digital code for dark souls 1

TW x CHIMP, Mar 4, 2016
  4. Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error

No where in the description on console did you guys state Dark Souls 1 will be playable later but on the website you did. It's clearly false advertisement to gain more sales

5. This post got removed for some reason

6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Aomine Zone God,

Your post has not been removed. We're working with our partner to have the Xbox Store listing updated with the accurate information. We've passed your info to the team running this promotion, and we're working hard to get codes out by the end of the week.

Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Dark Souls Redemption Code

Hey there NJ Organ!

Just to clarify, if you pre-ordered Dark Souls 3, you will receive a code for Dark Souls. For further information, check out the

Dark Souls 3
    pre-order page. If you are referring to receiving a code for Dark Souls, please follow the steps that Misses Quinzel has suggested above. Thanks!
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Dark Souls Promo Code

Hey there FireTower03!

Just to clarify, where did you pre-order Dark Souls 3 from? Also, was Dark Souls 3 pre-ordered with your FireTower03 account? Thanks in advance!
  9. MeTooooLong Win User

Dark Souls 1 code missing

I pre ordered dark souls 3 on February 17th. I am aware that pre ordering this game digitally came with a code for the dark souls backwards compatible game. It has been thirteen days and still no code.
  10. I Vexx l Win User

Preordered Dark Souls 3, haven't received code for Dark Souls 1.

Hi I ordered dark souls 3 on the store it said that I get dark souls 1 for free with in 7-10 days. I orderEd the game on the 17th of February and as of yet...still haven't received the code and it's the 2nd or March. .

Any information would be nice as to pre order it costs a lot of money

Thank you
  11. Aomine Zone God Win User

No where in the description on console did you guys state Dark Souls 1 will be playable later but on the website you did. It's clearly false advertisement to gain more sales
Thema:

1. Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Pre

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. I is not got my following code to my pre-order Dark soul 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I is not got my following code to my pre-order Dark soul 3: Hello I do not receive my code for Dark Soul 1 following my pre-order the Deluxe Edition Dark soul 3 Monday, March 28th so I post to know what I should do. Knowing that I would have to receive...
  10. Dark Soul Code from Dark Souls 3 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Soul Code from Dark Souls 3 Pre-order: I preordered Dark souls 3 on the 9th of April and I still have not gotten my code to the original dark souls? d8eb79ab-6b11-45e8-a63e-8b9d089ebc88