Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.

Discus and support Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, i purchased and installed a DLC “Ashes of Ariandel” for Dark souls 3. I loaded into my game and noticed that the DLC that i purchased would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lance Clark_717, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.

Recently, i purchased and installed a DLC “Ashes of Ariandel” for Dark souls 3. I loaded into my game and noticed that the DLC that i purchased would not appear, so i went into manage games & add-ons and found that it was in my ready to install. Now usually,
    i would just be able to press “install all” and it would install into the game no questions asked, but for this instance the DLC either just doesn’t install or it says that it is installed and when i back out of it and go back into my “Installed” tab in manage
    game & add-ons, it disappears and goes back into the “ready to install. I have more than enough storage for it and i don’t see any reason why it is being like this. I have tried installing the DLC and restarting my game, uninstalling and reinstalling my game,
    and looking for answers online, but nothing has worked so far. Why is my DLC not installing into my game and how do i make it install.

Update: I restarted my xbox and the DLC properly installed into my Dark Souls 3. i feel dumb

:)

Lance Clark_717, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Vanessaez Win User

DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

Hi Villain G, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Dark Souls 3 DLC.

Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like the DLC froze during download and then couldn't be resumed.

Here are a few things you can try to recover the DLC:

Try restarting your Xbox console. This can sometimes fix minor download issues.
    Try deleting the game and DLC from your Xbox console. You can then reinstall the game and DLC from the disc.
    To delete the game and DLC, follow these steps:

Go to Settings > System > Storage.
    Select the game disc on which Dark Souls 3 is installed.
    Select "Dark Souls 3".
    Select "Delete".
    Once you've deleted the game and DLC, you can reinstall the game from the disc. To do this, follow these steps:

Insert the game disc into your Xbox console.
    Go to Settings > System > Storage.
    Select the game disc on which Dark Souls 3 is installed.
    Select "Dark Souls 3".
    Select "Install".

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Most difficult boss in Fighting games.

Midir ( dark souls 3 DLC )
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

Remnant from the ashes. If you like to grind through tough Dark Souls like environment, this game will pleasantly surprise you.
  5. crabbiT Scot Win User

If you could only play 3 games released between now and Christmas......

Mine would be FIFA 13, Dark Souls DLC and maybe Port Royal 3? So many more I want to choose!!
  6. swytshPita Win User

comprei dark souls 3 não ganhei o cod dark souls 1

comprei o dark souls 3 em mídia digital pela própria live e ainda não recebi o código para o Dark Souls TM

[Translation]

I bought the dark souls 3 in digital media by the live and still have not received the code for Dark Souls TM
Thema:

Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.

1. Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing. - Similar Threads - Dark Souls DLC

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9