Dark souls 3 digital Pre-order Dark souls 1 copy still not been given.

Discus and support Dark souls 3 digital Pre-order Dark souls 1 copy still not been given. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have waited within the given time limit that Dark souls 3 description says. I still have not recived my unique code for Dark souls 1 from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iReLeNtLeSsXv, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Dark souls 3 digital Pre-order Dark souls 1 copy still not been given.

I have waited within the given time limit that Dark souls 3 description says. I still have not recived my unique code for Dark souls 1 from Pre-ordering Dark souls 3.

:)

iReLeNtLeSsXv, Apr 6, 2016
  2. TW x CHIMP
    TW x CHIMP Guest
    Dark souls digital code

I pre-ordered dark souls 3 and haven't received the pre-order bonus that was a digital code for dark souls 1

TW x CHIMP, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Have not recieved dark souls pre order code.

Same boat. I have not received my copy of Dark Souls after Dark Souls 3 pre-order as well. It's been since February 20th. Chee1979

Chee1979-798CDF17-FDF8-48A9-A25B-834659D5DCC8, Apr 6, 2016
  4. gsentose87RJ
    gsentose87RJ Guest

Same here...What`s the problem with BANDAI NAMCO?? They should learn how to make business with CD PROJEKT RED!

It`s the first/last time that I pre-order a BANDAI NAMCO game.

gsentose87RJ, Apr 6, 2016
  5. Shadow1569 Win User

Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

I pre ordered dark souls 3 over 2 weeks ago from the xbox store digitally and I have still not received my digital code for dark souls 1.
  6. MeTooooLong Win User

Dark Souls 1 code missing

I pre ordered dark souls 3 on February 17th. I am aware that pre ordering this game digitally came with a code for the dark souls backwards compatible game. It has been thirteen days and still no code.
  7. Ravaged Fear Win User

Dark Souls Game Code Not Received

Have not received code for dark souls 1 for pre ordering dark souls 3 its been 12 days. i have checked everyday for the code and still waiting.
  8. Chee1979-798CDF17-FD Win User

Have not recieved dark souls pre order code.

Same boat. I have not received my copy of Dark Souls after Dark Souls 3 pre-order as well. It's been since February 20th. Chee1979
  9. wetdot Win User

I have no received my preorder code for Dark Souls

Hello, I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 on the 18th of February and still haven't received by Dark Souls 1 code. Could this please be resolved?
Thema:

1. Dark souls 3 digital Pre-order Dark souls 1 copy still not been given. - Similar Threads - Dark souls digital

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9