Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?

Discus and support Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend recommended the game to me and after looking at the price on the Xbox Marketplace it seemed considerably better than other prices out there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DANCY MAN 1234, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?

My friend recommended the game to me and after looking at the price on the Xbox Marketplace it seemed considerably better than other prices out there ranging from £20-60. I planned on downloading it to my Xbox One to play, and when I attempt to buy on the
    xbox website a large page of what looks like code pops up saying "Server error in "/" application" in a medium sized window. Does anyone know any possible solutions to this?

:)

DANCY MAN 1234, Dec 8, 2016
  2. Cracky81
    Cracky81 Guest
    Dark Souls I redeption code still missing

• Promotion name: “Free Dark Souls 1 code with digital purchase of Dark Souls 3”
    • Date of purchase: “24 March 2016”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Dark Souls 1 code after 10 calendar days.”
      • Purchased on Xbox Store

Cracky81, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Dark Souls 3 Purchase

So when I bought Dark Souls 3 I was told I was supposed to get a digital code for Dark Souls 1 with the purchase. On the Xbox Store when I purchased Dark Souls 3, it said "Get Dark Souls 1 with a purchase of Dark Souls 3." So I waited a little over
    a week to get the code and never received it. I looked everywhere for the code and never found it. So please Xbox, help me out with this and hopefully I can receive the code. I contacted Xbox Support and they told me to go here and get help here. So please
    help me get the Dark Souls 1 code. Thank you.

Red Rebel Ops, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Soy Muy Sexy Win User

Preordered Dark Souls 3, haven't received code for Dark Souls 1.

I purchased dark souls 3 deluxe on february 20th and still havent got the code for dark souls 1 and it already been 10 days
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Dark Souls (Unable to download)

You would have to buy a new copy of the game for the 360 since the PC copy doesn't transfer over. It should be listed under "Dark Souls" in the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If you're in the States this is a direct link to the Marketplace webpage:

Dark Souls (US)
  6. Blazinunicorn99 Win User

Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

I preordered dark souls 3 the 17th of February the one that comes with the dark souls 1 code on the Microsoft store through the xbox one and I've not got the code for dark souls 1 yet.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Message with code has gone

Hey Dark Souls lil! Due to the age of this promotion, we are unable to provide codes. If you would like to play Dark Souls 1, you will need to purchase it. Thanks!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Dark souls code

1.) Yes. It's supposed to be given about 7-10 days after purchase although it's been delayed lately, but it's still supposed to go out before Dark Souls 3 is released.

2.) It's for the 360 version which will be backwards compatible. There is no Xbox One version of Dark Souls 1.
Thema:

Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace?

1. Dark Souls 1 wont purchase on the xbox marketplace? - Similar Threads - Dark Souls wont

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. The Dark Soul - achievement wont unlock... stuck at 97%?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Dark Soul - achievement wont unlock... stuck at 97%?!?!: Finally after hours and hours of adventuring in dark souls 2, I managed to unlock all the achievements... apart from 1. The one which wont unlock, ironically is the achievement for unlocking...