Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden

Discus and support Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich habe vor 1-2 jahren Dark Souls 3 gekauft mit einem gratis code für den ersten teil habs auch gespielt und alles und jetzt ist es weg als ich es mal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkRetro95, Feb 2, 2020.

1. DarkRetro95
    DarkRetro95 Guest

Ich habe vor 1-2 jahren Dark Souls 3 gekauft mit einem gratis code für den ersten teil habs auch gespielt und alles und jetzt ist es weg als ich es mal wieder nach langem installieren wollte.

Dazu kommt, dass ich mal wieder lusst auf Borderlands 2 heute hatte, aber dad "kampf um sanctuary" DLC muss ich ngeblich jetzt kaufen obwohl es kostenlos war und es auch in meiner download liste war (im spiel steht immernoch gratis)

Wollte Xbox support kontaktieren und die sagen mir nur "dafür dienen wir nicht mit support wende dich an andere spieler" was ist das bitte? Und dafür stecke ich denen geld in den rachen?

:)

DarkRetro95, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. When you contact support you're first greeted by gamers like yourself. If they are unable to help ask to be escalated.

As for the problem at hand. Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with your account and look back through your purchases to see if the games
    and DLC are listed. If they are not then perhaps they may have been put on a different account. Please go through all accounts that may be on your console to see if the content is listed. That account would need to be set as Home to share it
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Erstattung [refund]

Sie müssen sich auf Ihrem Konto anmelden, den Spielkauf finden und eine Rückerstattung verlangen. Von Ihrem Microsoft-Konto nicht über die Xbox
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Spiele starten nicht [Games don't start]

OK versuchen Sie, Ihr Konto aus der Xbox Settings> account> Konto entfernen. Dann komplett die Xbox herunterfahren, von der Steckdose und zurück von Xbox für 2 Minuten abschalten. Verbinden Sie sich wieder auf und fügen Sie Ihr Konto wieder auf Xbox hinzu.

[Translation - OK Try to remove your account from the Xbox Settings> account> account. Then completely shut down the Xbox, switch off from the socket and back from Xbox for 2 minutes. reattach your account to Xbox. ]
  5. Fire mar bill Win User

What games am I missing?

Red Dead Redemption

Fallout 3

Dark Souls

L.A Noire

Left 4 dead 1 &2

The Walking Dead

Borderlands
  6. FaranciTobia Win User

Microsoft Solitaire won't logon to Xbox after adding new email to Microsoft account.

Ich besitze keine X-Box, verwende aber seit Jahren Microsoft Solitaire Collection, die anscheinend eine Xbox-Player-ID verwendet, die meinem langjährigen Microsoft-Konto zugeordnet ist. Besagtes Microsoft-Konto wurde mit einer E-Mail-Adresse erstellt, die bald zurückgezogen werden soll, also habe ich dem Konto eine neue E-Mail-Adresse hinzugefügt und diese primär gemacht.

Jetzt gibt Microsoft Solitaire einen Fehler aus, der besagt, dass es nicht mit Xbox Live-Diensten verbunden ist, sodass der Fortschritt nicht in der Cloud gespeichert wird. Zeigt immer noch meinen Playernnnnnnnnn in der oberen rechten Ecke an und zeigt immer noch alle Statistiken von vor dem Hinzufügen einer neuen E-Mail zum Microsoft-Konto.

Wie behebe ich das?
    Mariano 4750
Thema:

1. Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden - Similar Threads - Dark Souls und

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Dark souls 3 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 achievements: Dark souls 3 achievements for some reason 3 of my achievements didn’t unlock when I got them one was 5 days ago another one was like 2 and one happened today I’m tired of it and I wanna find a...
  9. Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Achievements not unlocking: I've already tried to get this achievement last year when I played, and it didn't unlock. Tried it again today on NG+ and it still didn't unlock. I'm connected to the internet, I restarted my Xbox...
  10. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9