Dante´s Inferno

Discus and support Dante´s Inferno in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wish it was released the game of xbox 360 dante's hell for purchase and download. 608f8e5b-791c-4ba8-9a13-782a2c8c9eb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Miau 7, Mar 9, 2018.

  1. Andre Miau 7
    Andre Miau 7 Guest

    Dante´s Inferno


    I wish it was released the game of xbox 360 dante's hell for purchase and download.

    :)
     
    Andre Miau 7, Mar 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Dantes Inferno

    Mr Charmer please don't stick words In my mouth, I appreciate your input and all Input Is welcome.
     
    HighlandRainbow, Mar 9, 2018
    #2
  3. bosconian87
    bosconian87 Guest
    Dantes Inferno

    @Wolfskin, let me assure you that God of War 3 is not a work of art!! The first 5 minutes, and the battle with Poseidon, showed plenty of promise - and then the game tailed-off into a tepid trawl. The boss battles, such as Helios and Hades, were uninspired
    and average, the plot wasn't explored enough, and enemies from the previous two games were cut and pasted (well, it felt like that!!) into the mix when something was needed. Its a shame, as God of War 2 is an amazing title (probably one of my favourite games
    of all time), and my wait for God of War 3 led to a letdown.
     
    bosconian87, Mar 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Claptrap NL Win User

    Worst lead character in a game?

    Dante from Dante's Inferno.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    I Cant See Dante's İnferno On my Xbox One Store

  6. ps360 Win User

    "God of War" type of games for Xbox 360

    Dantes Inferno is a good alternative.
  7. REN AERO Win User

    Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

    Check out Dante’s Inferno
  8. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

    What's your top 5 toughest boss battles?

    Satan from Dante's Inferno
Thema:

Dante´s Inferno

Loading...
  1. Dante´s Inferno - Similar Threads - Dante´s Inferno

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  6. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  7. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  8. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  9. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  10. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]