Damaged Xbox voucher code

Discus and support Damaged Xbox voucher code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. How would I go about getting a damaged voucher code replaced. I have read on help section that this is possible but it will not let me contact you.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClaireWilson4, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Damaged Xbox voucher code

Hi. How would I go about getting a damaged voucher code replaced. I have read on help section that this is possible but it will not let me contact you. Thank you

:)

ClaireWilson4, Dec 26, 2020
  2. pWneR SRB Win User

I buy a new set of xbox360, it says there are two free games with it, one is Carnival MSMD, but how to download it.

I think you should get a voucher with code. Then go to redeem code on your xbox and type in code that you found on voucher.
  3. R4FTY Win User

cant redeem code

There could be a few reasons why you're having trouble redeeming your Xbox vouchers. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you're entering the voucher code correctly. Codes are often case-sensitive and may contain letters, numbers, or both. Be sure to double-check that you're entering the code exactly as it appears on the voucher.
    2. Check the expiration date of the voucher. Some vouchers may have a limited time period in which they can be used, and attempting to redeem an expired voucher may result in an error.
    3. Check to see if the voucher is intended for use in a specific region or country. Some vouchers may only be redeemable in certain regions, and attempting to redeem a voucher that was intended for use in a different region may result in an error.
    4. Make sure the voucher hasn't already been used. If the voucher has already been redeemed, it will not work again.
    5. Check for any outstanding balance on your Microsoft account. If you have an outstanding balance on your account, you may not be able to redeem additional vouchers until the balance is paid off.
    If none of these steps help, you may want to try contacting Xbox customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and determine why you're unable to redeem the voucher.
  4. johnEE_59 Win User

Fortnite, Roblox

Have tried redeeming a voucher code for xbox live but says he is too young
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought the Green Xbox voucher.

I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green)
    If it was a voucher code, then you'd need to return it to the retailer it was purchased from for a refund assuming the code hasn't already been redeemed yet.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

I got my Xbox from my phone bill EE and I was supposed to get game pass, I haven’t received a code from Microsoft and can’t contact them?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you have recently purchased an Xbox from a retailer store (EE), you may be eligible for a free Game Pass voucher. To claim this voucher, you can follow the steps below:
    1. Check if your Xbox came with a free Game Pass voucher. If it did, the voucher code should be included in the packaging.

2. If you did not receive a voucher code, you can check with the retailer store (EE) where you purchased/got the Xbox to see if they offer any promotions or discounts on Game Pass subscriptions.

3. Alternatively, you can purchase an Xbox Gift Card from the Microsoft Store online, on Windows, or on Xbox. The gift card can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, and more. There are no fees or expiry dates to worry about. This digital gift code is valid for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Damaged Xbox voucher code

1. Damaged Xbox voucher code - Similar Threads - Damaged voucher code

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  6. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  8. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  9. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  10. Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?: I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the same except, one port says HDMI Out (to TV)...