damaged Xbox one available for free

Discus and support damaged Xbox one available for free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would I would love to get one of the free damaged Xbox Ones what do I need to do if they're still available 79d730fc-9056-4e4e-a347-3d7f71eb9d9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LankyWord77635, Sep 16, 2017.

1. damaged Xbox one available for free

I would I would love to get one of the free damaged Xbox Ones what do I need to do if they're still available

:)

LankyWord77635, Sep 16, 2017
  2. XBOX FOR FREE

CAN I GET AN XBOX ONE WHICH IS DAMAGED FOR FREE THANK YOU

SongfulStar04, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Free Xbox one for me

hello I would like to get a damaged Xbox one for free I saw the video on YouTube thanks.

SlyVeil55142657, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles.

Smwutches, Sep 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Free damaged Xbox one

That video is fake. Microsoft does not give out damaged consoles.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Forums

Yep.A few of us got free xbox ones when it was launched but they don't hand out free consoles,even damaged ones.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Free Damaged Xbox 360 or ONE

No, Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles for free or at a discount.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Damaged Xbox one giveaway free

Microsoft does not give away damaged consoles. That video is fake.
Thema:

1. damaged Xbox one available for free - Similar Threads - damaged available free

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  6. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  8. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  9. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  10. Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?: I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the same except, one port says HDMI Out (to TV)...