damaged code on an xbox gift card

Discus and support damaged code on an xbox gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my son scratched off the last 2 digits of the code on the back of 2 of his xbox gift cards he received for Christmas. I've been trying for days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HingleMcCRINGLEBERRY1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. damaged code on an xbox gift card

Hello, my son scratched off the last 2 digits of the code on the back of 2 of his xbox gift cards he received for Christmas. I've been trying for days to connect with someone at xbox support to help with this issue, but can never seem to find a way to
    reach a human being. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this issue, can i get new codes?

:)

HingleMcCRINGLEBERRY1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  3. V.I. Houston Win User

I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

I can't redeem my code on my Xbox gift card it's damage
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Damaged code for gift card

If the place where you purchased them wont help,which they probably wont,then your only option is to try & guess the missing digits.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Damaged code on gift card

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SamGLY

Sorry to hear that the gift card code can’t be used due to this damage,

You can try to guess the full code

“ If the code was damaged, scratched, or warped in some way you may not be seeing the correct characters. Codes shouldn't contain the following characters: A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1, 5.”

If that doesn’t work, you may need to talk with the store and see if they can give you a new one / exchange the damaged card without the receipt

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. denis97g Win User

Damaged code for gift card

try to go where you bought it and see if they can help you with the damaged codes.
Thema:

damaged code on an xbox gift card

1. damaged code on an xbox gift card - Similar Threads - damaged code gift

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  6. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  8. Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>: Damaged gift card scrached the middle number set off unreadable 625acca0-5e43-4fea-8652-75e865cc54b6
  9. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  10. I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox gift card and code is damage: I have a Xbox gift card and the code is damage 99e74c53-6a2b-413d-946d-c853e6617169