Damaged and Unreadable Code

Discus and support Damaged and Unreadable Code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Gift Card I had received is in a bad way a few letters of the code is gone I tried to get ahold of somebody and help the situation then he just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NozMephistopheles, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Damaged and Unreadable Code

The Gift Card I had received is in a bad way a few letters of the code is gone I tried to get ahold of somebody and help the situation then he just left mid contact and I can't get to him again or something

:)

NozMephistopheles, Jan 16, 2021
  2. LyricLegend Win User

Can’t redeem 5-Month trial for Xbox Game-Pass

Help !

I need a replacement code for a 12mo card .. the pin is damaged and unreadable
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Damaged unreadable code

Hello, I will be on the lookout, good luck and happy new year.
  4. dogsounds Win User

Damaged unreadable code

Hi Phillip

D'oh! That sounds super frustrating.

I'm afraid the folks on this forum are volunteers and gamers like you, not Microsoft employees, so we can't directly offer you any assistance to resolve your problem.

It might be worth you speaking to support directly rather than seeking help online - they should be able to verify if the code is unredeemed and advise you what can be done. You can find contact options here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. phillip purpura Win User

Damaged unreadable code

Thank You for the quick response. I'll look into it further by calling. Appreciate it, Happy New Year.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Damaged unreadable code

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Kathy A., recommends the following steps for a solution.

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope all is well.

We understand that you are trying to redeem your new purchase code. I really couldn't imagine how important it is for you to be able to correct this problem as soon as possible. However, we have realized that our live support team would better address this issue of yours so that they can properly verify the issue about your deleted code.

They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to diagnose your problem. Follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. Visit the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

2. Select the "Contact Us" button

3. Select the following options from the drop-down menu in the following order:

What are you having problems with? - Subscriptions and billing

What is the problem? - I can't redeem a code

4. The third box will ask you to describe your problem. We suggest something like "Cannot redeem code due to missing digits on gift card" and then select the "Next" button.

5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend that you review the relevant articles before selecting the "View contact options" button.

6. In the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting the “Chat online” or “Request a call” options to talk to someone. Be sure to provide as many details as possible.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f3706cde-2d92-489a-9f80-cfa566bfd1e3

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

Damaged and Unreadable Code

1. Damaged and Unreadable Code - Similar Threads - Damaged Unreadable Code

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  4. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  6. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  7. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  8. Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?: I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the same except, one port says HDMI Out (to TV)...
  9. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  10. Can too much action in a game damage my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can too much action in a game damage my console?: For example, can in-game explosions or a lot of in-game action damage my console? dfed3f7e-b5d4-4e8f-bbf5-4bf5e4a26c3f