Damage download

Discus and support Damage download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.... i have already have DVD batman origins since one year ago ...but now when i want to play it in XBOX 360 have this massage Damaged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mohammedalsoud, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Damage download

Hello.... i have already have DVD batman origins since one year ago ...but now when i want to play it in XBOX 360 have this massage

Damaged downloadable content detected ...

what should I do and if the DVD was damage the seller can Indemnity or instead me new DVD ...

regards...

:)

mohammedalsoud, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Backfjre
    Backfjre Guest
    Games on Demand on multiple consoles?

So I have purchased a Game on Demand, can I download this on my friends xbox when I'm at his house and we can play it there? Will this damage the download on my console?

Backfjre, Sep 4, 2017
  3. kfenvy
    kfenvy Guest
    Will Battlefield 4 damage xbox 360?

just make sure you install it on your hard drive and download all the patches. and its not going to damage your 360

kfenvy, Sep 4, 2017
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Damaged Downloadable content!?

UncrownedTabor - Firstly, please don't revive threads that are over six months old. You should start one of you own and detail your problem there.

Secondly, the transfer tool is meant to transfer YOUR licenses to YOUR new hard drive or console. Using the transfer tool as a way of sharing with people outside of your home is considered marketplace theft/fraud and when caught will lead to permanent bans
    for the profiles and possibly the consoles involved.
  5. Fenris E Wolf Win User

Damaged Downloadable content!?

When clearing DLC that didn't download correctly you need to delete the file by going to System>Storage>(Games or wherever it's located depending on the content) After you delete it you need to go to the top level of the device and press Y to bring up the
    maintenance menu and choose to clear the cache. Once this is done you should power of your console and then power it back on. This ensures the bad data is gone. If you don't take all those steps in that order that bad data can still be hanging around and
    just get written to the storage device all over again when you launch the Game/App.
  6. cokegrlly Win User

Damaged downloadable content??

Well we just tried cleaning off the disc and playing again and so far it seems to be working just fine.
  7. FistswivUrToes Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

that is the email address for anyone with missing or corrupted dlc,its a well known issue.
  8. cokegrlly Win User

I am having the same issue. Tried deleting stuff and re downloading and it is still doing the same thing. I also tried clearing the cache.
Thema:

Damage download

1. Damage download - Similar Threads - Damage download

2. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  3. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  4. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  5. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  7. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  8. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  9. Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?: I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the same except, one port says HDMI Out (to TV)...
  10. Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it: Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way and then it stops and tells me my disc is...