Daily Challenges

Discus and support Daily Challenges in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Daily challenges - all freeze while loading teasers for other games. That is the only time freezing occurs. Fix it cfac7d37-bc33-424b-860f-d36270eb1824 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IrmaVandePol, Jun 12, 2018.

1. IrmaVandePol
    IrmaVandePol Guest

Daily Challenges

Daily challenges - all freeze while loading teasers for other games. That is the only time freezing occurs. Fix it

:)

IrmaVandePol, Jun 12, 2018
  2. rodwo
    rodwo Guest
    sudoku keeps looping back to start

When I try to play daily challenges sudoku, it goes back to daily challenge start screen. I click sudoku goes to sudoku click daily challenges and it goes back to microsoft daily challenges.

rodwo, Jun 12, 2018
  3. MustangAnjin
    MustangAnjin Guest
    Click Fraud

Daily challenges are click fraud. All other Microsoft games only present an advertisement once for all of the daily challenges. Tattles force you to view an advertisement for every daily challenge. That's five views of the same advertisement for one set
    of daily challenges. What makes it worse is that I can complete many of the daily challenges in less time than it takes to view the advertisement.

MustangAnjin, Jun 12, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to access the Daily Challenge.

What Daily Challenge are you referring to? Is it a game specific daily challenge?
  5. RobSmith_920 Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

Just a question. Why can I play Taptiles daily challenges, but not Mahjong or Solitaire daily challenges?
  6. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  7. DaveJohnC Win User

3 February Easy Challenge crashes

Hello,

I am also having this problem with 4th Feb Daily Challenges, in addition to th4 same problem with the 3rd April Daily Challenges
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenge

Ok, i understand now, that on the 18 and 19 the daily challenge calendar shows a different information, this could be an error, but the ones to confirm if it's a error in the daily challenge Information or the challenge in self would be the game developers
Thema:

Daily Challenges

1. Daily Challenges - Similar Threads - Daily Challenges

2. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  3. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  4. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  5. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  7. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  8. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  9. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  10. What do I do when a Daily Challenge cannot be solved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when a Daily Challenge cannot be solved?: I know that they say all Daily Challenge games are solvable, but today's (September 16, 2023) TriPeaks Daily Challenge cannot be solved. Is there any way to contact someone, and who would that be,...