daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried your suggestion of resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Jigsaw apps and I still cant do any daily challenges and the gold bars are not being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardDavenport, Apr 12, 2018.

1. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

I have tried your suggestion of resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Jigsaw apps and I still cant do any daily challenges and the gold bars are not being added to so the daily challenges cant be completed with the tick also the gold tiles have gone back to 0
    when I have already earned 340000 gold tiles

:)

RichardDavenport, Apr 12, 2018
  2. Jigsaw download and Daily Challenge problems

Daily challenges and new purchased collections would not download. This worked for me. . Uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw. . Restart Computer. . Reinstall Microsoft jigsaw from the App Store. Everything now works OK. All collections purchased
    using gold bars were still available and downloaded fine. The daily challenges took a while but they now work ok also.

TealUrchin84767, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Will Fastie
    Will Fastie Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs

On 15 Feb 2018, Microsoft Jigsaw (Windows 10 PC app) stopped paying gold for the daily challenges. It will not pay gold for any date since then. The game worked for the first two weeks of the month and I completed all the daily challenges for those 14 days.
    The calendar reflects those results and the total score is correct. The game is paying gold for Classic Jigsaw.

When I click "Collect Reward" after playing a challenge, I hear the payment music but I do not see the gold bars floating up to the score and the score does not change. The game hangs at this point with the "Challenge Complete" dialog showing. The only way
    out is to close the game.

I own the Premium Edition.

The game is, in effect, preventing me from collecting gold for the Daily Challenges. This is unacceptable. I am expecting Jigsaw to be repaired before the end of the month so I can complete the February challenges.

Will Fastie, Apr 12, 2018
  4. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

It seems it is a problem a lot of people are experiencing. It may be a bug on their side and hopefully it is resolved soon.

GodsAssassin007, Apr 12, 2018
  5. GodsAssassin007 Win User

It seems it is a problem a lot of people are experiencing. It may be a bug on their side and hopefully it is resolved soon.
  6. Craftwinder Win User

Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  7. BreezierGiant26 Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

I have not been able to download the Microsoft Jigsaw game daily challenges since Sept 30. I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 different times & it still will not download the daily challenges.
  8. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  9. LucentPanic85 Win User

Jigsaw daily challenge reward does work

Sorry, but Jigsaw daily challenge reward does not work.
Thema:

1. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - daily challenges gold

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  6. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  8. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  9. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  10. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725