Daily Challenge time continued to run while trying to connect to the Solitaire server

Discus and support Daily Challenge time continued to run while trying to connect to the Solitaire server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After completing one daily challenge, I repeatedly received an error something like "we are having trouble connecting to the Solitaire server." I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maudiejane, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Maudiejane
    Maudiejane Guest

Daily Challenge time continued to run while trying to connect to the Solitaire server

After completing one daily challenge, I repeatedly received an error something like "we are having trouble connecting to the Solitaire server." I had to "RETRY" repeatedly, and when it finally connected, my time score had continued to run during the entire time it was connecting. WTH???

:)

Maudiejane, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Maudiejane

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Let's identify this error, friend.

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them.

Mostly VPN or firewall, and test it.

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

1- Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

2-

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

3- Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

I'm waiting for you
  4. Maudiejane Win User

Thank for your help!

The final instruction resulted in the following:

>NAT Type: {An exclamation mark inside an orange triangle followed by the word Strict}
  5. CarpetbagBread9 Win User

Solitaire Collection

Solitaire and the Daily Challenge were up and running as of 7:00 a.m. CST!! It was indeed an Xbox Server problem where patience was required. Hopefully they won't make this a habit. :)
  6. misterfish50 Win User

Daily challenges not opening

I've also got the 'there was a problem downloading daily challenge data. please check your internet connection and try again. please refer to error code 002000' on two different laptops one running 32 bit W8.1 and the other running 64 bit W8.1

The version of Taptiles is 1.8.0.31101

It's only the daily challenge that is failing to load - Taptiles itself logs into Xbox OK.

Also the daily challenges for Minesweeper, Mahjong and Solitaire load without any problems
Thema:

1. Daily Challenge time continued to run while trying to connect to the Solitaire server - Similar Threads - Daily Challenge continued

2. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  3. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  4. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  5. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  7. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  8. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  9. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  10. What do I do when a Daily Challenge cannot be solved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when a Daily Challenge cannot be solved?: I know that they say all Daily Challenge games are solvable, but today's (September 16, 2023) TriPeaks Daily Challenge cannot be solved. Is there any way to contact someone, and who would that be,...