dad removed email from xbox account can I add my email etc

Discus and support dad removed email from xbox account can I add my email etc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my dad has removed the email that I've used to access my Xbox account for 13 years, so I've lost everything, including my LIVE acc. Can I get on to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miss Davies 19, Nov 28, 2022.

1. dad removed email from xbox account can I add my email etc

my dad has removed the email that I've used to access my Xbox account for 13 years, so I've lost everything, including my LIVE acc.

Can I get on to the acc and put my email and payment details instead, or have I lost eveything?

:)

Miss Davies 19, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Miss, you can't create a new account and put it on Xbox because it's going to be a different account and you won't have anything you've already purchased or done on that account.

To recover everything you have to know the email that was removed from xbox and the password of this email, and add it back to your Xbox One.

Add or remove an Xbox profile

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you have access to the email account and are able to sign in to the account, you can add a new Alias, by doing so do not recommend that you remove the old one, just leave it as a secondary, but it is possible to exchange the email from a Microsoft account.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  4. Miss Davies 19 Win User

Hi Georges - thank for the reply. much appreciated.

Sorry to ask another question, but do you know whether, if I can get him to let me sign back in with the email, can I then allocate a new email to the account and delete the original?

Thanks again
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Add an existing email to Microsoft account

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in changing email.

An Xbox account can only have one Microsoft account and you cannot add an email that already has a Microsoft account to that old account.

If you want to add your own email and change your dad's email on that Microsoft account, you would need to free that email from that other Microsoft account first so that once the email does not have a Microsoft account anymore, you can then use that to change your dad's email.

To free up that email, we need to make sure first that email is not a first party email (outlook,hotmail, etc.) because that cannot be removed if it is. You just need to add another email (can be a dummy email that you can create) then change the primary email so you can remove that after being changed.

Once done, you can add the email that you just removed to your old Microsoft account then change your dad's email to yours.

Here's a guide:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamertag Transfer

You can try assigning an alias at https://account.microsoft.com If your dads email isn't a Microsoft one (@outlook.com, @live.com, @hotmail.com etc) then you just add your email
    as a new alias and remove the old one. If your dads email is a Microsoft one this will not work as deleting his email will delete his account completely.
Thema:

1. dad removed email from xbox account can I add my email etc - Similar Threads - dad removed email

2. my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?: my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do? 6061059b-75e0-4674-b736-4794d988384a
  3. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  4. My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?: This is a strange situation but watching my Xbox Year in review I realize that many games on my review are games my dad played (with his account). The strangest part is those times don't show up...
  5. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  6. xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account: Hello as with most people my Xbox account is connected to my dads email but this email addresses provider recently has been lost for what ever reason and when i try to login to halo MCC or...
  7. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  8. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  9. My dad is getting some of my microsoft emails. How do I remove that email because he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My dad is getting some of my microsoft emails. How do I remove that email because he is...: My xbox and microsoft are both under the same email (mine), but for some reason my dad just got an email about a purhcase i made on his old work email. Back in the day it could have been hooked up...
  10. My dads Account is locked and we try to recover it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dads Account is locked and we try to recover it: Hello, The xbox one we use is locked right know and we cant Center it becouse my dad cant log in in his Microsoft Account with out the Code from his old number. And we also tried to Do it With...