D4B 4 L1F3 reports

Discus and support D4B 4 L1F3 reports in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft please Ban D4B 4 L1F3 Becuase he is saying bad words, Griefing, And Throwing a temper tantrum. please get this message AND BAN HIM FOR GOOD!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngeloXXSlaver, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. D4B 4 L1F3 reports


    Microsoft please Ban D4B 4 L1F3 Becuase he is saying bad words, Griefing, And Throwing a temper tantrum. please get this message AND BAN HIM FOR GOOD! I CANT STAND HIS TANTRUM ANY MORE!!!

    Sensory



    :)
     
    AngeloXXSlaver, Feb 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Backwards Compatible Disc Games - Lag Every 15 Minutes

    Hey, x RaMb0 4 L1F3! We haven't seen any large reports of this happening. Have you filled out the survey at the bottom of
    this sticky yet? That is sent to the team that investigates issues with back compat games, and they will be able to dig into it further.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Feb 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Fallout 3 download code

    Hey there d0gS L1f3!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Quimby, Feb 10, 2018
    #3
  4. D4B 4 L1F3 reports

    Unfortunatly, no one here is able to issue bans without proof, if you would like, you will have to file a complaint or visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/
     
    FunnyJuggler117, Feb 14, 2018
    #4
  5. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

    D4B 4 L1F3 reports

    Unfortunatly, no one here is able to issue bans without proof, if you would like, you will have to file a complaint or visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Backwards Compatible Disc Games - Lag Every 15 Minutes

    Hey, x RaMb0 4 L1F3! We haven't seen any large reports of this happening. Have you filled out the survey at the bottom of
    this sticky yet? That is sent to the team that investigates issues with back compat games, and they will be able to dig into it further.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

    Fallout 3 download code

    Hey there d0gS L1f3!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    Purchased Fallout 4, No Fallout 3 Code

    Hi N3RD L1F3.

    Codes for Fallout 3 are sent within 7-10 days, if you purchased on the 16th it hasn't quite hit the end of the 10th day yet. If you haven't had a chance yet, be sure to check your Xbox Live Messages :) If you don't receive your code by the end of the 10th
    day please create a new thread. Thank you!
  9. THE PRIS0NER Win User
Thema:

D4B 4 L1F3 reports

Loading...
  1. D4B 4 L1F3 reports - Similar Threads - D4B L1F3 reports

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...