Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live......

Discus and support Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live...... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; problem xbox live connect...Error 80151909 - router good,signal good,wired good,account good,profile good.Help please 76e92678-d868-433d-855e-dc6dc56d8347 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StarGraph5124, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live......

problem xbox live connect...Error 80151909 - router good,signal good,wired good,account good,profile good.Help please

:)

StarGraph5124, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Can´t download my forza horizon again

I live in the Czech republic and gamertag is for the Czech republic.

Martin MichaelTuhacek, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Ben Zwycky
    Ben Zwycky Guest
    XBOX Live no longer works after purchasing Gold membership

I am in the Czech Republic, having bought an Xbox from a Czech store and have used Xbox Live for more than six months with no problems. I had a one-month Gold membership card that came with the console, which also worked flawlessly for the month. However,
    when I tried to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership, the console asked me to enter my billing information and refused to accept my post code as valid. So, I went to the Czech Republic territory Xbox site and bought a 12-month Xbox Live Gold prepaid membership
    code there, entered it into the console, again ran into the billing information problem, so entered the code via my laptop, and at last Gold was working for the rest of my session.

However, after switching the console off for the night and switching it on again the next day, I can no longer connect to Xbox live at all, despite the internet working with a strong connection, no line of sight issues (the wifi router is only 5 metres from
    the console with nothing inbetween, connection test connects to the internet then fails when trying to connect to Xbox Live), nothing has changed to the connection setup which was working perfectly well for more than six months, the only difference is that
    I bought Xbox Live Gold membership.

I am understandably annoyed. I tried to change my location, but the console did not offer any option to choose the Czech republic as my location, instead listing my locale as the United Kingdom. If Xbox Live Gold is not supposed to be available for the Czech
    Republic, then why does the Czech Republic territory site sell it? Should I have bought from the UK site and given my parents' UK address instead?

Ben Zwycky, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live......

Same problem here, been like that since 48hrs.

Dont try to re-download your profile, it still wont connect to xbox live after that.

I guess you have UPC?

Sam

I The Atheist I, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Husby10SKS
    Husby10SKS Guest
    Same problem here.. Yesi have an UPC network...

Husby10SKS, Oct 15, 2017
    YearlongAsh527, Oct 15, 2017
  7. Same problem in Poland from friday.

BeefierApollo48, Oct 15, 2017
  8. Argaraf QED
    Argaraf QED Guest

Same problem in Hungary....

Argaraf QED, Oct 15, 2017
  9. DrakonR72
    DrakonR72 Guest
    I tried to connect via Mobile HotSpot to Iphone (Czech Republic, T-Moblile), and through this connection I joined Xbox Live. Unfortunately this is not possible to play because I expect a big data transfer ... Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live...... :( Sorry to my english ...: D

DrakonR72, Oct 15, 2017
  10. PeterDuris
    PeterDuris Guest
    exactly the same problem in Slovakia...what is going on?

PeterDuris, Oct 16, 2017
  11. Tomcat GR
    Tomcat GR Guest

Tomcat GR, Oct 16, 2017
  12. T7 xCrizZ
    T7 xCrizZ Guest
    Problem is with Xbox Live servers. Support said me that they still trying to fix that. Be patient..

T7 xCrizZ, Oct 16, 2017
  13. Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live......

already it to someone does work?

již to někomu funguje?Česko setrvalý stav....bez live.

StarGraph5124, Oct 16, 2017
  14. nefunguje:-(

StruckCrayon6, Oct 16, 2017
  15. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey everyone,

Very sorry to hear about the connection issues. Are each of you experiencing this issue? If so, please let us know who your internet service provider is so we can take a deeper look.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Oct 16, 2017
Thema:

1. Czech Republic...Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live...... - Similar Threads - Czech Republic Error

2. Deus Ex Human Revolution DLC The Missing Link the subtitles are in Czech language not in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Deus Ex Human Revolution DLC The Missing Link the subtitles are in Czech language not in...: Hello everyone, I bought the DLC called The Missing Link from Deus Ex Human Revolution recently, but the subtitles are in Czech language not in English. I don’t know the reason for this problem....
  3. Report bugs i need used english or czech language?

in XboX Insiders
    Report bugs i need used english or czech language?: Helo i want to asking for this:is over 2 months to i received and many people in Czech Republic and Slovák Republic finaly czech and slovak language pack update, before this i always type all...
  4. Czech translation – what the h*ll

in XboX Insiders
    Czech translation – what the h*ll: I got Czech translation in the last Beta update, and guys, are you serious? Half of the strings look like they were machine translated, they don't make any sense and it looks like no...
  5. New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...

in XboX Insiders
    New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...: submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  6. Czech xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Czech xbox: Microsoft claims, that there should be no barrier between the player and the game... But unfortunately for any Czech or Slovak player on Xbox, there is one. And it is not only when it comes to...
  7. Xbox Rewards in Czech republic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards in Czech republic: Hello, Yesterday was the update on Xbox. And for the Czech Republic, after updating the console, Xbox Rewards is automatically installed, but it does not work. When will this feature be accessed?...
  8. Add czech language and support on Xbox console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add czech language and support on Xbox console.: Please add Czech language and Czech support to the Xbox. To more exclusive games, like Forza Horizon 4, but also the entire Xbox Store. Also settings and dashboard....
  9. Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One > kinect sports rivals change language from czech republic to English: hi Please help, on my xbox one s [kinect sports rivals] language got changed how can i change language from czech republic to English de38d5a2-bd99-4e88-bef1-74a15aa64789
  10. Czech localization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Czech localization: Hello, I'm from the Czech Republic and I have Xbox one console. But lately I'm disappointed with the games they play. People with Playstation receive Sony games with a Czech localization and a...