Cyberpunk Refund still under review 9 days later....

Discus and support Cyberpunk Refund still under review 9 days later.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, as seen in the title of this comment, I've since purchased an additional copy via my more capable PC, but haven't received this so called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DirtBlondi, Dec 24, 2020.

1. DirtBlondi
    DirtBlondi Guest

Hello, as seen in the title of this comment, I've since purchased an additional copy via my more capable PC, but haven't received this so called "unconditional refund" policy with this game that Microsoft claims to be touting. Phone support is gone off the
    website, and the virtual agent tells me what I already know- this request is under review. It tells me to check my emails but I haven't gotten any update what so ever.

It's Christmas and I'm broke as ****. I've bought this average **** game twice now at full price, and I want Microsoft to hold their end of the deal up. Where's the help? Where's my refund?

:)

DirtBlondi, Dec 24, 2020
  2. gbmfc100985 Win User

i have never received any rewards in 6 years

still waiting on a reply 9 days later
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cyberpunk still not refunded!?!?!

Make sure you were charged when you originally pre-ordered. If you pre-order using a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the games release. So if you weren't charged when you originally pre-ordered, you would not receive a refund.
    The order would have just been cancelled. You're only charged at the time of pre-order if you pay with your Microsoft account balance.
  4. SpeeboMontereo Win User

Cyberpunk still not refunded!?!?!

I was charged, but never received my money back for the refund. I've been checking my account for months now, I was kinda hoping this was just some error on the Microsoft play store, but when I go to click on the game it says I need to reorder it.. but
    I shouldn't have to spend an extra 60 on it..
  5. Noahrocha Win User

Cyberpunk refund is still declined

Same here, wont let me call cust service, then virtual help finishes by saying I need to call cust service! Back to aquare one! Now its a matter of principle, they need to honor they’re promise.
  6. CallumBrown8 Win User

Cyberpunk refund is still declined

Im having the exact same time, replied to the email 5 times and still not heard anything
Thema:

1. Cyberpunk Refund still under review 9 days later.... - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk Refund still

2. CyberPunk refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CyberPunk refund: Can i still refund cyberpunk after the 14 days? d16a7b08-3982-4359-a959-efeae4a09ead
  3. request a refund for cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request a refund for cyberpunk: The website says full refund but when I go to the refund page cyberpunk is not there and if I go to billing it doesnt let me do anything. Where do I go then for my refund on digital edition of...
  4. Cyberpunk Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk Refund: I just recently heard from a friend that cuberpunk is getting refunded. Obviously i went to go and refund it but it doesnt appear in my billing history. It says that you need the order number but...
  5. How to get a refund for cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a refund for cyberpunk 2077: I bought cyberpunk 2077 on 09/12/20, played the game for a few hours game is awful, crashes, glitches all the time, games doesn't load in, graphics are appalling. Gave the developers time to fix...
  6. how to refund cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to refund cyberpunk: I'm trying to refund cyberpunk as I wasn't happy with my purchase. However, when I look at my order history since it was purchased more than 14 days ago it won't allow me to submit a request. This...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?: If i request a refund will it delete my save data? I would like to keep it in case the game is ever properly fixed in the future and i wabt to purchase it again. a0c529f7-846d-4733-a618-a53aaad28ff0
  8. I still haven't gotten my Cyberpunk 2077 refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't gotten my Cyberpunk 2077 refund...: I put in a refund request for Cyberpunk and it was denied, but a day later the refund policies for the game were changed ensuring full refunds for anyone who bought the game. I received a message...
  9. Still cant refund Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cant refund Cyberpunk 2077: I have requested a refund, it was denied. I got a message later that said if I still wanted to refund, I just needed to respond to the emails, which I did, still didnt work. I went to the Site to...
  10. Cyberpunk refund is still declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk refund is still declined: [img] Its been two whole days since ive replied to the closure email after they said “we’ll approve it” they never did. I’m starting to get a little angry, this is taking too long. Does anyone one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allintext:asp allintext:playstation gameplay ?gID=

2. ps4 fifa21 allintext:?play= allintext:asp

3. allintext:asp allintext:playstation blizzard ?search=

4. .asp? allintext::cyberpunk 2077 release date delayed reddit | allintext::cyberpunk 2077 ps4 gameplay footage,
  5. .asp? allintext::cyberpunk 2077 release date delayed reddit | allintext::cyberpunk 2020 johnny silverhand lore,
  6. .asp? allintext::cyberpunk 2077 release date delayed reddit | allintext::1080p cyberpunk desktop wallpaper