Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

Discus and support Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobias00000, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Tobias00000
    Tobias00000 Guest

I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it.

What is going on????

:)

Tobias00000, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Cyberpunk for xbox series s

Hi,

Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox is a 'Smart Delivery' title. This means when you purchase the game you will automatically get the best version available, even if you pre-ordered the game today from

this link

Smart Delivery supported games work regardless of what version of the game you already have. Which means, even if you had an Xbox One now and owned Cyberpunk 2077 on disc or as digital download, as soon as you upgrade to a Series X or S, your game will be
    upgraded to the Series X/S version at no extra charge.

You don't need to own an Xbox One to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077, indeed, you don't even need to pre-order it. You're buying a Series S you can buy it for your console when it releases via the built in Xbox Store on the console.

Hope that makes sense.
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

I'm still pre ordering games as I expect them to play better games like cyberpunk 2077 and assassins creed valhala will play better on series x and been confirmed.
  4. Braitus Win User

Pre-order vs sale

I only pre order games that i am super hyped about like cyberpunk 2077. I usually wait till a sale but if i have some spare money i wont hesitate to buy.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

2020, the year of delays!

i'm super disappointed about cyberpunk 2077 getting pushed back because i have it pre ordered and now i gotta wait an additional 5 months on top of the 3 months before it was scheduled to release, that being said though, i'd rather have it take that long
    and be complete then to get it soon and it be unfinished like a lot of games from 2019.
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

2019 full of great games

I'm stoked for CyberPunk 2077, Star Wars: Fallen Order and Destiny 2 Expansion: Shadowkeep!
Thema:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk 2077 unable

2. Cyberpunk 2077 not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 not updating: My physical copy of “Cyberpunk 2077” is not updating. For some reason, the option for updating isn’t showing, nor do I know how to access it. When I start up the game, the game simply just starts...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update: Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update f1c75d38-4722-4fa9-8dc6-032ae0aa824d
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  6. Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update: I have been playing cyberpunk 2077 for a while now and have just started the achievement grind but it seems that after the 2.0 update several achievement can't be unlocked. Is there a way to...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.: So tried to logg in this morning, been playing around during weekend with updates 2.0. Bought combo with CP 2077 and Phantom Liberty when it dropped and played original campaign. Logged in to play...
  8. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  9. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077: Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox...
  10. How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?: How do I disable the auto save system in Cyberpunk 2077? I am playing the game on Xbox Series X and the game is auto saving once a minute. The auto save system is wearing out my SSD really fast...