Cyberpunk 2077 Missing From Account!!

Discus and support Cyberpunk 2077 Missing From Account!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via Redeemable code via Walmart back when it first launched. Now when I go to search and download from my games, it does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreenDragon420a, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Cyberpunk 2077 Missing From Account!!

I purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via Redeemable code via Walmart back when it first launched. Now when I go to search and download from my games, it does not show and the store says I need to purchase! WHY!!

:)

GreenDragon420a, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

Try to check from your order history if the game is there being redeemed on your account.

You can check that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If the game is not there, this must have been redeemed on another account, try checking other accounts as well.
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Cyberpunk 2077 and the Avengers!
  4. AdamKronus Win User

which game release are you looking forward to?

Cyberpunk 2077 and the new Ori!
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Gears 5 and Cyberpunk 2077
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite
Thema:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 Missing From Account!! - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk 2077 Missing

2. Cyberpunk 2077 not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 not updating: My physical copy of “Cyberpunk 2077” is not updating. For some reason, the option for updating isn’t showing, nor do I know how to access it. When I start up the game, the game simply just starts...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update: Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update f1c75d38-4722-4fa9-8dc6-032ae0aa824d
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  6. Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update: I have been playing cyberpunk 2077 for a while now and have just started the achievement grind but it seems that after the 2.0 update several achievement can't be unlocked. Is there a way to...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.: So tried to logg in this morning, been playing around during weekend with updates 2.0. Bought combo with CP 2077 and Phantom Liberty when it dropped and played original campaign. Logged in to play...
  8. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  9. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077: Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox...
  10. My cyberpunk 2077 randomly went missing after I decided to update my console any answer to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cyberpunk 2077 randomly went missing after I decided to update my console any answer to...: Cyberpunk 2077 randomly went missing after new console update d6a83d87-1fe8-4f6e-9763-c3a910f9fbfc