Cyberpunk 2077 can't get refunded by Microsoft and yet its an incomplete game

Discus and support Cyberpunk 2077 can't get refunded by Microsoft and yet its an incomplete game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft should help with the refund of cyberpunk 2077 since they allowed the sell of an incomplete game. This should never haven been allowed since... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelNata, Dec 17, 2020.

1. MichaelNata
    MichaelNata Guest

Microsoft should help with the refund of cyberpunk 2077 since they allowed the sell of an incomplete game. This should never haven been allowed since the game has glitches that interfere with gameplay, false advertisement of graphics, and yet they approved
    it for sale with a low standards. Microsoft should be responsible just as much as cd projekt red for misleading buyers and not reviewing if the game to hold up to basic standards. They should work on refunding all buyers of cyberpunk 2077 and the company cd
    projekt red should be giving free cyberpunk 2077 dlcs and expansions as compensation. If Microsoft done its job at regulating game quality ,like it should had, many gamers would not had their money robed by cd projekt red and Microsoft.

:)

MichaelNata, Dec 17, 2020
  2. [EX] Win User

Refund on game

If you have played the game more than 2 hours you can't get a refund ! (except the game is trash like Cyberpunk 2077 for XB1)

And btw Sony does not give you a refund, just if you started the download of the game ! So you should change the settings and put the automatic download to "off" šŸ˜®
  3. AridLizard Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Psychonauts 2 is on my want list but top is Cyberpunk 2077.

I loved the pen and paper game of Cyberpunk and can't wait to play it as a video game
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Cyberpunk 2077 can't release soon enough, that game looks amazing and I can't wait to play it.
  5. Jay O. Win User

Console bundled game

Cyberpunk 2077 will be released in Sep 2020, so you can't redeem this game now.
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

What was your favourite game at E3 and why?

Cyberpunk 2077 looks amazing and I can't wait for it.
Thema:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 can't get refunded by Microsoft and yet its an incomplete game - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk 2077 can't

2. Cyberpunk 2077 not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 not updating: My physical copy of ā€œCyberpunk 2077ā€ is not updating. For some reason, the option for updating isnā€™t showing, nor do I know how to access it. When I start up the game, the game simply just starts...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update: Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update f1c75d38-4722-4fa9-8dc6-032ae0aa824d
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  6. Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update: I have been playing cyberpunk 2077 for a while now and have just started the achievement grind but it seems that after the 2.0 update several achievement can't be unlocked. Is there a way to...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.: So tried to logg in this morning, been playing around during weekend with updates 2.0. Bought combo with CP 2077 and Phantom Liberty when it dropped and played original campaign. Logged in to play...
  8. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  9. Can't refund Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't refund Cyberpunk 2077: Ok I'm gonna be completely transparent: I want to refund Cyberpunk. I requested a refund prior to the Microsoft refund policy change thing. I can't request a refund now. Well why don't I go to the...
  10. Can't Preload Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Preload Cyberpunk 2077: Title: This is what i get when clicking on the game in the Xbox app on Android. Preload was supposed to ve available as of yesterday. [img] 4566c529-1838-42e7-9fb1-ab82aa0dbcf1