customization of home screen - xbox has regressed

Discus and support customization of home screen - xbox has regressed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; please go back to a more costomizable home page . the new home page in the pre alpha preview is promoting waaaaaay too much stuff to me i dont care... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SubjectHungry9935, Jan 3, 2023.

1. customization of home screen - xbox has regressed

please go back to a more costomizable home page . the new home page in the pre alpha preview is promoting waaaaaay too much stuff to me i dont care about.

submitted by /u/SubjectHungry9935
    [link] [comments]

/u/SubjectHungry9935, Jan 3, 2023
  2. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

custom home screen

Hey AfricanNinja V2,

That sounds like a great idea!

Please post it in the 'Console Feedback' forum
    Here
    so that the Xbox Team knows about it.

Regards,

SamxBroski
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Home Screen customization

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Julio

Unfortunately tight now this option is not available on Xbox consoles

You can request this feature creating a subreddit post on the Xbox insiders subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xbox...

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. JefeLongworth Win User

New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Why would they not add a full screen feature here? It feels like a huge overlook and seems very regressive.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

New Xbox Home UI

6. Swift Oldboy Win User

Themes for Xbox

I hope they add that kind of option for the new xbox, I would love to be able to fully customize the home screen with game themes like Gears or Halo. I know PS4 has that option.
Thema:

customization of home screen - xbox has regressed

1. customization of home screen - xbox has regressed - Similar Threads - customization home screen

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  5. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  6. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  7. How do I customize my Xbox Home Screen after the 2023 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I customize my Xbox Home Screen after the 2023 update?: The answer is you can’t. But we can do something to get Xbox to pay attention to it by blowing them up with feedback. Thousands of us were perfectly happy with our customized home screens then the...
  8. Is there a way to still customize home page

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to still customize home page: @Microsoft @XboxGamePass #XboxSeriesX #Microsoft Please tell me there's still a way 2 customize my home page. I absolutely hate that you are shoving gamepass games down my throat. 1.You have...
  9. How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?: I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use,...
  10. [Omega] Home screen customization issue

in XboX Insiders
    [Omega] Home screen customization issue: As much as I like being able to see more of the background, I'm having issues with the new home screen (it's disgustingly cramped IMHO) Lack of being able to add/remove to/from the home screen...