Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message

Discus and support Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got this message when starting For HONOR on XBOX Series S ''You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crimsonraiven, Apr 11, 2022.

  1. Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message


    I got this message when starting For HONOR on XBOX Series S

    ''You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To change this,customise your Xbox privacy settings in Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety ''

    This is the list of things that I tried to resolve the issue and all failed:

    -I went to Settings and set ''See and Upload Community Creations'' to ''Everyone''

    -I tried setting both sets of privacy information to the Adult Default.

    -I blocked the ''See and Upload Community Creations'' and reopening it to ''Everyone''

    -I closed and reopened the account

    -Removed my account and added it back to my console

    -Restarted the console

    -Hard Reset

    This message is still going on everytime I open the game.There's no other account that attached to the console.Please help. Thanks.

    :)
     
    Crimsonraiven, Apr 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and then "allow" the setting that has an arrow in this screenshot:

    [​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message

    Are you having issues with other games as well?
  4. Crimsonraiven Win User

    Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message

    Thank you for your reply!

    I signed and ''allow'' the settings that arrow in the screenshot.However the issue is still going on.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

    I’ve been botted

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy.

    Select the Child, Teen or Adult default settings, or customise your settings by selecting View details & customise.

    Review the categories that are provided to determine what level of privacy you want to set for your account.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Online stalking

    you can set your account to onl;y receive messages from friends. Go to settings>account>privacy & online safety>Xbox live privacy>view details & customise>communication & multiplayer and set to only reveive from friends.
Thema:

Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message

Loading...
  1. Customise Your Xbox Privacy Settings Error Message - Similar Threads - Customise Privacy Settings

  2. Xbox privacy features does not protect you

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox privacy features does not protect you: I don't know who will read this, but the Xbox silent filtering for Privacy features does not work. It does not prevent someone from targeting you/harassing or stalking. I think this hasn't been...
  3. Problem about privacy settings pls help

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings....
  4. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  5. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...
  6. Xbox on windows will not open Roblox due to privacy and online safety settings.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox on windows will not open Roblox due to privacy and online safety settings.: [IMG] I have been going through this whole rabbit hole of trying to get this to work. Roblox keeps closing by itself with no popup or crash message, so my last resort was to run it off of Xbox...
  7. Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures

    in XboX Insiders
    Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures: Xbox profile pictures are part of our identity, but not every player wants their image to be public. Right now, there are limited options to control who can see your profile picture. Xbox should...
  8. Make home screen FULLY customisable

    in XboX Insiders
    Make home screen FULLY customisable: I really hate the current restrictions on my Xbox series X where I can't add groups (or is limited to 2) I don't want the current layout which doesn't allow me to organise the entire home screen...
  9. Missing customised controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing customised controller: I ordered a customised xbox controller from Microsoft, the fee for this was taken from my bank account by Microsoft xbox design labsupport xbox GB on 29/07/23. To date, I still haven't received it...
  10. New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.: I am on the new dashboard on XBSX and finding the new dashboard a nuisance. The Groups I have which were in a certain order can no longer be customised. You have to goto to groups option which is...