Customer Support

Discus and support Customer Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't get in touch with support. I have been trying all day and can't find a work around that allows me to speak with an agent without signing in.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terrance Wilkerson, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Customer Support

I can't get in touch with support. I have been trying all day and can't find a work around that allows me to speak with an agent without signing in. Since I can't sign in, this has become a very frustrating endeavor. Can someone please help me out and point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

:)

Terrance Wilkerson, Oct 17, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Customer Support

Hey Rubby,

I'm sorry to hear of any issues that you may be experiencing.

I split your post to make it a separate
    thread
    so that we can assist you directly. One of our forum moderators has already answered you over there.

Thank you!
  3. Smwutches Win User

customer support

If you're not getting the options to chat with support or request a call back, change your category/topic. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  4. DiceSeemore311 Win User

Customer support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

[​IMG]
    This what I get when I go to support.
  5. Isbad1 Win User

Customer support

Ive tried it atleast 10 times in the last 24hrs and keeps saying the same thing, telling me to check my internet or this isnt working right now, try again later.
  6. ClutchInAction Win User

Customer support

I am having the same issue! The item was delivered and repair order tracking has not moved. Ive tried every which way to contact them. Phone calls and chat not active for this issue. Social media getting me no where...?! Is it possible to contact the repair
    centre??
Thema:

Customer Support

1. Customer Support - Similar Threads - Customer Support

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...