Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??

Discus and support Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just spent 2hrs navigating the microsoft website to try and speak to someone in customer support without success?!! My sons Xbox One controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skeldano, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Skeldano
    Skeldano Guest

I've just spent 2hrs navigating the microsoft website to try and speak to someone in customer support without success?!!

My sons Xbox One controller has stopped working 10 days after 12 month warranty expired, cannot request a repair or speak to someone regards a replacement.

Call back feature not available, no online chat or phone number to call (UK) - absolute joke for a corporation so large and wealthy!

Virtual agent a farce..... only help is to direct me to the online store to pat another £50 GBP for an obviously inferior product.

Will not be purchasing another MS Product, Customer Service and product quality a joke!

Seriously displeased customer...

:)

Skeldano, Dec 19, 2018
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  3. El Mago tv Win User

Sorry to hear that feel free to call xbox support they would love to assist you
  4. Smwutches Win User

The UK support number is 0800 587 1102
  5. alcoapple Win User

UK customers get a longer warranty
    Not for a controller. Typically it's still 90 days in the UK.

Unless the controller came bundled with the console originally, in which case it would also be subject to the 12 month warranty you get by default with all new consoles.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

You can contact
    Xbox Live Support
    by signing on and choosing your problem. If you are prompted to speak with a virtual agent, decline it. After a few more questions, you should get the option to request a free callback or to chat online with a live Microsoft agent. If
    you keep getting the runaround, try a different topic; the topic chosen does not have to match your actual question.

Unfortunately, you may be out of luck regarding the controller, as those have a separate 90-day warranty, but by all means you should chat with Support if you need to. Keep in mind that they do keep normal business hours, so if it's late where you are, they
    may already be closed for the day.
Thema:

1. Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person?? - Similar Threads - Customer Support speak

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox support actual person

2. xbox support talk to real person