Customer support / complaint

Discus and support Customer support / complaint in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was having some issues with my account which prevented me from making a purchase of Fable anniversary on my Xbox one it was on sale for £10. By the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Interent user, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Customer support / complaint

I was having some issues with my account which prevented me from making a purchase of Fable anniversary on my Xbox one it was on sale for £10.

By the time I got through to Microsoft (after being hung up on 4 times and 2 chat requests) I finally got it sorted only to find the sale on that item had finished.

I contacted customer services who initially told me go away, I tried twitter and was ignored and after trying customer services again I was pointed to this forum.

I still want to purchase Fable anniversary but at the price it was in the sale because it was not my fault I missed it.

:)

Interent user, Apr 10, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Complaint against Xbox customer support members

No point posting here,no one from Microsoft reads these forums.

You are not allowed to post reference numbers on the forums,they are for chat/phone support only.

All I can suggest is phone support again & ask to speak to a manager.

Daft Badger, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Bon Dover
    Bon Dover Guest

I called and talked to two members of the Xbox customer service staff and both were rude, condescending, and overall set a bad face for Xbox customer service. I would like to make a formal complaint against these two representatives [Mod removed]. The case
    number is [Mod removed]

Bon Dover, Apr 10, 2018
  4. Customer support / complaint

Hi Shadows Lucario!

Sorry to hear about the experience there - unfortunately, we don't have any control over the pricing form here on the forums, and we wouldn't have additional options beyond what the Chat or Phone teams may have already been able to provide, I'm afraid.

Mister Quasar, Apr 12, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hi Shadows Lucario!

Sorry to hear about the experience there - unfortunately, we don't have any control over the pricing form here on the forums, and we wouldn't have additional options beyond what the Chat or Phone teams may have already been able to provide, I'm afraid.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

No point posting here,no one from Microsoft reads these forums.

You are not allowed to post reference numbers on the forums,they are for chat/phone support only.

All I can suggest is phone support again & ask to speak to a manager.
  7. YouriXx Win User

making a complaint against microsoft

so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department??

so after a few hours with customer support the best they can come up with is an external link that suggests i take microsoft to small claims court
    Have you talked to a Customer Support manager/supervisor about your complaints yet, if so what happened then?

Y.
  8. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

Next Box, please reconsider some awful decisions

It's not naïve for a customer to make a complaint, Justin.

But for a customer to make a complaint about something no one knows is even true...
  9. Yezzmina Win User

Customer services complaint

Many people here are Helix. I'm 99% sure Hassassinade is too. And oh hey, I dinged Level 2.

On Topic: Um yeah.... Tell us about your troubles stranger. Stay awhile and listen.
Thema:

1. Customer support / complaint - Similar Threads - Customer support complaint

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  4. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  5. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  6. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  7. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  8. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  9. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  10. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...