Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today

Discus and support Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not know who you are, I do not know if you really called Mary G. I only know that I may be rude when I talk to you today, and I may annoy you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WittingPoet8875, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today

I do not know who you are, I do not know if you really called Mary G. I only know that I may be rude when I talk to you today, and I may annoy you. Please forgive me here, I really did not control my mood at the time, very sorry. number 1408129061.

If you can see my message, can you send me an email, Mary G. ?

:)

WittingPoet8875, Dec 14, 2017
  2. Farming Onxy Medals

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user=""]

Hail Mary medals. Those things are impossible to get in actual MP matches.

[/quote]

I thought that was a ribbon?

[/quote]I'm doing it for the mutator. Forgot to say that before.

[/quote]

Ah. I got a Hail Mary ribbon doing Horde on Gridlock today that's why I thought it was a ribbon not a medal.

Praetorian VIII, Dec 14, 2017
  3. why was my rank reset?

Well they did bro...sorry to inform you. Thats what keeps me a customer is the customer service.

x Witchtripper, Dec 14, 2017
  4. DEvilution Win User

Microsoft Xbox One Service Repair

Thank you everyone, I tried all of your suggestions already,

- "Microsoft Device Support" (PalmettoBling)

- "Create Xbox Console or Kinect Sensor" (AssertiveGrub90)

- I have called the Customer Support and they said I'd already tried everything they could suggest, but they did say I could find a technician which led me to believe they(Customer Support) doesn't fix anything (XBF Eladio M)

- "Getting your Xbox console or Kinect sensor serviced," gives me the error
    mentioned already "We're Sorry but the coverage on this console has expired" (acdc sepia)
  5. Mary Coe1 Win User

I have pinned the games & solitaire icon to the taskbar, but when I click on it, the icon disappears. The same thing is happening with the weather icon.

Thank you for your reply to my question. Yesterday, my computer did not come on properly and was doing strange things. It did not seem like my computer although my personal files were there. Eventually, I shut the computer down, in frustration, as an alternative to throwing it out of the window. Today, when I switched on, it was back to normal an everything is working properly.

Mary
  6. TEGUKGAMING Win User

bf4 will not play

Fix according To EA

Erika Mari: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Erika Mari. How may I assist you today?

Erika Mari: Hi there! May I know your name and email address?

you: Hello, I would like to know if you are going to release a patch for the xbox 360 slim 4GB to fix the install error.

you: my name is eddie and email is BLOCKED OUT

Erika Mari: Nice to meet you Eddie. Merry Christmas!

Erika Mari: Let me just check that.

you: Thanks you too

you: Thanks

Erika Mari: As of now Eddie the latest patch was on Dec.17

you: Okay

Erika Mari: The list of fixes are found here.
    battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2979150493744270561

you: I have already seen that

Erika Mari: There are no upcoming patches until the end of December.

Erika Mari: Expect next year Eddie.

Erika Mari: You can check upcoming updates on the forums.

you: here is a link of my error i get… It wasnt made by me [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3of2DL91jw]

Erika Mari: I am now watching

you: Okay thanks

Erika Mari:
    help.ea.com/.../battlefield-4-xbox-360-install-guide
    – do you have an additional flash drive Eddie?

you: Yes

you: Not made by microsoft though

Erika Mari: How many free space does it have?

you: about 5GB

you: In total

you: i can free up more space if needed

Erika Mari: To tell you the truth we really tested using a normal flash drive it will not recognize just like your issue.

Erika Mari: We freed space up to 8 gig and it worked.

you: Okay. Are you sure it will work??

Erika Mari: We had a customer with the issue as yours she freed 8 gig of space and it did work.
  7. x Witchtripper Win User

why was my rank reset?

Well they did bro...sorry to inform you. Thats what keeps me a customer is the customer service.
  8. Praetorian VIII Win User

Farming Onxy Medals

[quote user=""]

Hail Mary medals. Those things are impossible to get in actual MP matches.

[/quote]

I thought that was a ribbon?

[/quote]I'm doing it for the mutator. Forgot to say that before.

[/quote]

Ah. I got a Hail Mary ribbon doing Horde on Gridlock today that's why I thought it was a ribbon not a medal.
Thema:

Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today

1. Customer Service Mary G. I'm sorry for everything I did today - Similar Threads - Customer Service Mary

2. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  3. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  6. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  9. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  10. How do I report a customer service representative?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report a customer service representative?: I would like to file a complaint against the customer service representative I had today. His name was Haner, Hainer, however its spelled. I asked for a manager to file a complaint but he mocked...