Customer Service Inaccessible - Controller faulty and still under warranty

Discus and support Customer Service Inaccessible - Controller faulty and still under warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I have a faulty Elite Series 2 controller, under warranty and registered under My Devices in Microsoft. I have started many orders for Service and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark71S, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Mark71S
    Mark71S Guest

So, I have a faulty Elite Series 2 controller, under warranty and registered under My Devices in Microsoft. I have started many orders for Service and Repair and every time it fails at the last step.

I have since tried to use every online resource at my disposal to try and get assistance through Virtual Chat, attempting to book a call back, going through every iteration of "Contact Us" but to no avail.

I have not managed to get a single human interaction, find an email address or contact number that doesn't redirect me to Devices/Support/Virtual agents.

I have tried calling the customer services UK number accessed on the Microsoft site, that redirected me through a series of press 1,2 or 3 options only to lead to a link being sent to me which led to....talk to a virtual agent or Contact Us.

Am I going insane or is there no way to get a human to talk to regarding a live issue which no online resource is able to help with?

If by any stretch of the imagination, someone from Microsoft reads this, can you please advise what to do next as I can't play with a faulty controller, it is under warranty and they are not cheap...

I am hoping there is a solution that I have not yet found through the maze of redirects and virtual support loops so if anyone can advise....I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Mark71S, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mark71S, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Artie661 Win User

Xbox One controller left stick forward reduced response

Probably a faulty controller, I'd your xbox is still under warranty you can go to device service and repair.

http://devicesupport.microsoft.com/
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console

Hi There

Do you perhaps have a spare controller to test?

If not, is your controller still under warranty? It might be that your controller is faulty? If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee.

Please follow these steps to see if it still under warranty:

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/my-account/warranty-and-service/register-your-product

More info on warranty and service:

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/browse/my-account/warranty-and-service
  5. JackHD 2D TV Win User

How to get a refund in this website ? I have tried to get one for 3 weeks

If your controller is faulty it and it's still under warranty you should be able to replace it
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

how can i ask for a refound

Too get help with your controller you can either send it in too a repair shop too get it looked at and fixed if possible or if the product is still under warranty you can get it replaced or refunded. If you go through xbox customer services and say too
    them that you have had the product for 6 months and it has become faulty, if the warranty is still active then they should be able too either replace the faulty product or issue you with a full refund for the total price. Good luck and hopefully your controller
    gets fixed soon.
Thema:

1. Customer Service Inaccessible - Controller faulty and still under warranty - Similar Threads - Customer Service Inaccessible

2. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  3. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  6. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  9. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  10. How do I report a customer service representative?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report a customer service representative?: I would like to file a complaint against the customer service representative I had today. His name was Haner, Hainer, however its spelled. I asked for a manager to file a complaint but he mocked...