Customer service contact. Help!

Discus and support Customer service contact. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a phone number for customer service? I've tried for 2 days via the system to request a call back and just keeps erroring. Help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatrinaBushnell, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Customer service contact. Help!

Is there a phone number for customer service? I've tried for 2 days via the system to request a call back and just keeps erroring. Help!

:)

KatrinaBushnell, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Alanisreno Win User

Refund

Contact xbox customer service they should help
  3. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Xbox live ban

Contact Xbox Customer Services or Support they will help you!
  4. BeastlyHotShot Win User

I scratched the code off my xbox gift card

Contact Xbox Customer Services they night be able to help
  5. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Jigsaw puzzles

Contact Xbox Customer Services they will help you with your enquiry
  6. Alanisreno Win User

Can I recover my old 360 account?

If you contact xbox customer service they might be able to help
Thema:

Customer service contact. Help!

1. Customer service contact. Help! - Similar Threads - Customer service contact

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  5. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  8. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all...
  9. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  10. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...