Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details

Discus and support Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for an email address or contact details regarding Xbox support. I'm pretty sure with Microsoft's track record thousands of people have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PerditionAwaits, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details

I'm looking for an email address or contact details regarding Xbox support. I'm pretty sure with Microsoft's track record thousands of people have already tried this but I'm tenacious and won't be dissuaded.

First off the Xbox app is giving problems. I can't purchase or browse games on it as I keep getting an error message. This is on IOS 14.2. I was sent into a chat with a bunch of clueless 'gamers' who couldn't assist me. Then someone finally connected me
    to a 'professional' who asked me one question and then disappeared from the chat. Next up was another 'pro' who made me jump through hoops and treated me like I'm a moron for asking questions. This resulted in absolutely no resolution.

Secondly my Xbox Series X disc drive sounds like it's grating metal whenever I insert a disc.

On Twitter (@xboxsupport) I haven't received any responses for almost two weeks. Nobody seems to care and nobody seems to want to engage with us plebs here on the ground that just shelled out $500 for an Xbox Series X.

I'm not asking for special treatment, just the common decency of a simple response from someone who cares about their customers.

So, if anyone has a number or an email address of a 'higher-up' person with some influence who is willing to listen and address customers valid issues, please let the info flow.

:)

PerditionAwaits, Nov 23, 2020
  2. LeoWakelin Win User

Complaints E-Mail

Unfortunately it renders me unable to enjoy the XBL products and services, and has wasted 100s of euros. I wish I understood the methods for the madness, because right now it makes no sense at all. 5 Years this has been an issue, and I'm still no closer
    to resolution and judging by the lack of change over the years, I'll continue to be unable to make use of the XBL services. I really don't want to use my PS3.

I do appreciate that you guys dont want people to change region on a whim - to avoid cheating store restrictions (I know countries like Finland have a bare store, compared to other European regions), but there is no reason why with enough documentation that
    this isn't possible to change for people with legitimate reasons.

Miss Portia, do you know if there is a complaints email/escalation process I can follow in order to have a dialogue with someone of higher stature (no offence intended).
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Complaints E-Mail

Unfortunately while account migration is not supported at this time, we do appreciate your feedback regarding your desire to change your account region, and we can pass it along. :)
  4. LeoWakelin Win User

Complaints E-Mail

"While we cannot provide a personal response to your comments, we do use them to improve the Xbox product."

:( That's the feedback page.
  5. JohnTheBot Win User

Complaints E-Mail

If by hundreds of dollars of live and msp(or whatever they're called now) cards is what you mean, then you need to get new ones from your country. If you sent me codes from over there I wouldn't be able to redeem them, at least it's happened to me before.
    You can't just expect it to be region free, they have rules for a reason. Like how BF4 is banned in China because of the new dlc, because they found it to be an endangerment to national security (LOL).
  6. KGN KARMA Win User

Complaints E-Mail

I agree with Temhotabot on this. But you can also try to call Xbox Customer Support again and ask them if you can have an email to file a complaint. If this is regarding billing/payments and all that kind of stuff you will need to contact them also. Hope
    this helps! Have a great day!

-TG TRYHARD
Thema:

Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details

1. Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details - Similar Threads - Customer Complaints Mail

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  5. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  8. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  9. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  10. Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess: last night around 7:30 pm I decided to order a custom color design xbox one controller for my PC, lately the one I have has been disconnecting, which as you can imagine is not good during games....