custom pic says not old enough

Discus and support custom pic says not old enough in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when ever i go to put a custom profile pic it just says not old enough even though the account is an adult account and the birthday is over 18... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sayhs, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Sayhs
    Sayhs Guest

Hello, when ever i go to put a custom profile pic it just says not old enough even though the account is an adult account and the birthday is over 18 please help me with this as soon as possible thank you.

:)

Sayhs, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Custom Gamerpic

When ever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom image it says I’m not old enough but is there another way I can change my gamer pic?

OutlawDragon29, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Can't have Custom Gamerpic

My account 18 years old and it says I have to be older to have a custom gamer pic

EPIC WARRIOR H1, Oct 23, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Sayhs,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Was the account's birth date changed to make it over 18 years old? All Microsoft accounts that are created will retain the original birth date. If the birth date is changed manually, the account will still
    register as a child account. Be sure to let us know the results.

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 23, 2018
  5. Sayhs
    Sayhs Guest
    I think it might have is there any way i can make the account to were i can get a custom picture?

Sayhs, Oct 23, 2018
  6. Hi there Sayhs,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft Account.

Check out this article:
    Age verification for parental consent

If you are an adult or use the account but asked for parental consent.

If you're being asked for parental consent, the birthdate on your account indicates that you're underage. You can correct your birthdate by providing proof that you're an adult.

Here's how:

1. Create a temporary Microsoft account in order to submit your proof of age request.
    2. Be sure to enter an accurate birthdate when setting up the temporary account.
    3. Submit proof of age.
      • If you have a credit or debit card: Use the instructions under Provide a valid credit or debit card number to verify that you're an adult.
      • If you don't have or can't use a credit or debit card: Use the instructions under
        Submit proof of age without a credit or debit card to verify that you're an adult.
    4. Within the manual verification form, you'll be able to indicate which Microsoft account you're sending proof of age for.
    5. After your proof of age has been verified, you can close the temporary Microsoft account.

See how
    After submitting the age verification form

Please check your submission's status using the link below. The status of your submission will be listed as well as any communication that's been sent to you via email.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Sayhs,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft Account.

Check out this article:
    Age verification for parental consent

If you are an adult or use the account but asked for parental consent.

If you're being asked for parental consent, the birthdate on your account indicates that you're underage. You can correct your birthdate by providing proof that you're an adult.

Here's how:

1. Create a temporary Microsoft account in order to submit your proof of age request.
    2. Be sure to enter an accurate birthdate when setting up the temporary account.
    3. Submit proof of age.
      • If you have a credit or debit card: Use the instructions under Provide a valid credit or debit card number to verify that you're an adult.
      • If you don't have or can't use a credit or debit card: Use the instructions under
        Submit proof of age without a credit or debit card to verify that you're an adult.
    4. Within the manual verification form, you'll be able to indicate which Microsoft account you're sending proof of age for.
    5. After your proof of age has been verified, you can close the temporary Microsoft account.

See how
    After submitting the age verification form

Please check your submission's status using the link below. The status of your submission will be listed as well as any communication that's been sent to you via email.

Hope this helps.
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Sayhs,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Was the account's birth date changed to make it over 18 years old? All Microsoft accounts that are created will retain the original birth date. If the birth date is changed manually, the account will still
    register as a child account. Be sure to let us know the results.
  9. Sayhs Win User

I think it might have is there any way i can make the account to were i can get a custom picture?
  10. Dadwhite Win User

Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

The other thing would be if your account is a child account in a family. These accounts will always be treated as a child account no mater what your age is.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Not Old Enough For Custom Gamerpic

If the date of birth on your profile is under 18 then there's nothing you can do,doesn't matter if the account is set to adult.

You will have to wait until your profile is the correct age.
Thema:

1. custom pic says not old enough - Similar Threads - custom pic says

2. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  3. Give us your gamertag and we'll make you a custom Starfield mission patch prof pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give us your gamertag and we'll make you a custom Starfield mission patch prof pic: I posted my gamertag on XBOX twitter page and have not gotten it, [img] 14592cca-c177-481e-b38a-855e4cae7108
  4. I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic: I have 2 child accounts in our family on xbox, one was able to change their proflie to have a customized profile pic and the other, it said they had to be older to change the pic. I changed the...
  5. custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website: i have tried every possible solution idk what is happening I try to get it to pop up and it doesn't not to much to say maybe its not supposed to show up or I am going the wrong place I just don't...
  6. Custom gamer pic not working!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic not working!?: I recently change my account from a a custom one to an adult one for custom gamer pics. But whenever I try to upload one I get a message that says, “for custom images, you need to be older.” I’ve...
  7. Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?: I am 13 years old and know what’s appropriate and not appropriate why can’t I have a custom gamer pic for my child account this is stupid 21d240f6-9641-4074-b164-8d3a51e98d4b
  8. anyone having an issue with trying to get a custom profile pic through console

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone having an issue with trying to get a custom profile pic through console: before the update i could get a custom profile pic on console now im not able to 174af498-21b9-4756-85f9-bf6a038a9613
  9. I am in the Xbox app and can not change my Xbox profile pic to a custom

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am in the Xbox app and can not change my Xbox profile pic to a custom: I am in the Xbox app and can not change my Xbox profile pic to a custom 95a9f0c1-6b14-4059-a88d-da73a549ac1f
  10. Custom profile pic and Bio issue

in XboX Insiders
    Custom profile pic and Bio issue: No one but myself can see my custom profile picture and my bio I've changed all privacy settings and reset setting multiple times also removed my account and reset the console itself nothing seems...