Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc

Discus and support Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant play custom games i dont know why. This is my moms account and we tried turning the settings on my account but it doesent work, doesent it work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PernillaKarlsson, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc

I cant play custom games i dont know why. This is my moms account and we tried turning the settings on my account but it doesent work, doesent it work because im a certain age? Please help i really want to play custom games be a real chad and help out.

:)

PernillaKarlsson, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

3. eviltedi Win User

White Master Chief Collection Xbox One Bundle!!!

I don't mind there not being a custom Halo console for The Master Chief Collection, they're not new games, but I hope to see a Halo themed console when Halo 5 drops next year.
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

The Master Chief Collection PC not working.

5. XBF Brad A Win User

halo master chief collection sin campaña[Translation-halo master chief collection without campaign]

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only one available on PC for now is Reach. You can view the page on it for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold.

All the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be delivered over time, beginning with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

All the games in Halo: T

Thanks,

Brad
  6. TotalCrescent80 Win User

No warthog. I own all halos and horizon 3 ultimate

Same With Me. I played Halo 5 and Halo: The Master Chief Collection But No Code.
Thema:

Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc

1. Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc - Similar Threads - Custom games working

2. Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs): I have been using the Xbox Game Bar for some time now with the default command win + G. This has worked perfectly to launch the game bar in and out of games, but recently it has stopped working...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground...
  7. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  8. Adaptive gaming controllers or customize controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adaptive gaming controllers or customize controllers?: I’m a left transradial amputee. I really wanted to get back into playing my Xbox. But I can’t figure out what set up would be best for my situation. I’ve looked at the customized controllers and...
  9. Xbox Game Bar custom shortcut not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar custom shortcut not working: I replace the shortcut for recording in Game Bar with Alt+R. However, when I use it myself, it didn't work. I was forced to use the original shortcut. Is there a way to fix this. The new...
  10. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...