Custom Gamerpictures

Discus and support Custom Gamerpictures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I’ve been experiencing a problem with using custom gamerpictures. When I go onto the Xbox App (tried on mobile and PC) it seems like I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ​Inclvding, Apr 4, 2020.

1. ​Inclvding
    ​Inclvding Guest

Custom Gamerpictures

Hi everyone. I’ve been experiencing a problem with using custom gamerpictures. When I go onto the Xbox App (tried on mobile and PC) it seems like I can’t update my profile picture. If anyone is experiencing this too or has any idea to fix this, it would
    be much appreciated!

:)

​Inclvding, Apr 4, 2020
  2. ReconIsAwesome Win User

Profile picture not working

Your Custom Gamerpicture has to be 1080x1080 to be able to have a custom one
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Custom Gamerpictures

The custom gamerpicture are disabled

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. ngocphi Win User

My account says I'm a child but the parent account says I'm a adult and I can't change it.

is this for custom gamerpicture if so then there is no setting

You need to be an adult to have custom gamerpics
  5. Davis_8 Win User

Custom Gamerpictures

I have been seeing this question a lot. I wonder if there is a better way to get the message across so more people know about this feature being disabled?
  6. Pain130798 Win User

Custom Gamerpictures

hi, that's right, that feature has been removed
Thema:

Custom Gamerpictures

1. Custom Gamerpictures - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpictures

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  4. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  7. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  8. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  9. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  10. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...