Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.

Discus and support Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Selecting 'Choose a custom gamer picture' brings up a box saying "Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature." But all my settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shirukukatto, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Shirukukatto
    Shirukukatto Guest

Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.

Selecting 'Choose a custom gamer picture' brings up a box saying "Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature." But all my settings are set to allowed.

ps. FYI I am communication banned, but that shouldn't disable me from choosing a custom picture.

:)

Shirukukatto, Apr 23, 2017
  2. DmZrr jr v2
    DmZrr jr v2 Guest
    Can't upload a custom gamer picture on the xbox beta app because it says I have to be over 18. Im 19

I try to put my gamer picture and it says your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature anyone knows why?

DmZrr jr v2, Apr 23, 2017
  3. Xbox settings problems

When i try to add a friend it says "Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature". And it says that again after changing settings.

IratePandora55, Apr 23, 2017
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. It is possible that the account is incorrectly set up.

To better assist you with your account, kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Have you tried to use a customized gamer picture on the same account before?
    • Does the same issue occur using a different account?

In the meantime, you can refer to the steps provided on this
    link
    to resolve your issue.

Loraine Mon, Apr 24, 2017
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. It is possible that the account is incorrectly set up.

To better assist you with your account, kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Have you tried to use a customized gamer picture on the same account before?
    • Does the same issue occur using a different account?

In the meantime, you can refer to the steps provided on this
    link
    to resolve your issue.
  6. DmZrr jr v2 Win User

Can't upload a custom gamer picture on the xbox beta app because it says I have to be over 18. Im 19

I try to put my gamer picture and it says your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature anyone knows why?
  7. cookieater821 Win User

How Do I Stop Random People Adding Me?

8. Frathos Win User

Cant send messages on my xbox

Have you checked your Privacy settings? If that is set to Blocked then that may be why you can't send or receive any messages. Go to Settings \ Account \ Privacy & online safety \ Xbox Live privacy \ View details & customize \ Communication & multiplayer
    \ Others can communicate... and change it from Blocked to Friends or Everyone.

If your account is a child account then you may need your parent to enable the settings appropriately for you.
  9. y3rt Win User

Message don’t work.

Access to feature blocked.

You can't access this feature because

of how your account is set up. You can

change this by modifying your privacy

settings on Xbox.com
Thema:

1. Custom Gamerpicture: Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature. - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpicture privacy

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  6. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  7. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  10. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...