Custom Gamerpics

Discus and support Custom Gamerpics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, ever since the custom gamerpics feature came I change my gamer pic to an anime character. So from then to know I have no problems with this feature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sweat6cb5d144-f6c9-49af-ae42-4719129ca0e3, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Custom Gamerpics

Hi, ever since the custom gamerpics feature came I change my gamer pic to an anime character. So from then to know I have no problems with this feature however my gamerpic went away and everyone on my friendslist that had a custom pic is not gone, but when
    someone views my account it shows the custom pic. Not sure if a bug or not

:)

Sweat6cb5d144-f6c9-49af-ae42-4719129ca0e3, Oct 13, 2017
  2. blackneon9
    blackneon9 Guest
    Custom Gamerpics

Is there any way to have custom gamer pics if not Microsoft should add a way.

blackneon9, Oct 13, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Custom Gamerpics

you can't unless you are in the alpha ring beta

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Custom Gamerpics

We aware that some content is copyrighted material and this might be the cause of the removal of the custom gamerpic.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Let us use custom gamerpics

6. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  7. Nico NT Win User

Profile Picture

8. luissolid Win User

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

Try to change your Gamerpics on your console, just upload the pic on your one drive.

On your console go to you profile, gamerpic, custom and select OneDrive to download your custom Gamerpic.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
Thema:

Custom Gamerpics

1. Custom Gamerpics - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpics

2. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  6. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  9. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  10. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33