Custom Gamerpics

Discus and support Custom Gamerpics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, ever since the custom gamerpics feature came I change my gamer pic to an anime character. So from then to know I have no problems with this feature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sweat6cb5d144-f6c9-49af-ae42-4719129ca0e3, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Custom Gamerpics

Hi, ever since the custom gamerpics feature came I change my gamer pic to an anime character. So from then to know I have no problems with this feature however my gamerpic went away and everyone on my friendslist that had a custom pic is not gone, but when
    someone views my account it shows the custom pic. Not sure if a bug or not

:)

Sweat6cb5d144-f6c9-49af-ae42-4719129ca0e3, Oct 13, 2017
  2. blackneon9
    blackneon9 Guest
    Custom Gamerpics

Is there any way to have custom gamer pics if not Microsoft should add a way.

blackneon9, Oct 13, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Custom Gamerpics

you can't unless you are in the alpha ring beta

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Custom Gamerpics

We aware that some content is copyrighted material and this might be the cause of the removal of the custom gamerpic.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Let us use custom gamerpics

6. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  7. Nico NT Win User

Profile Picture

8. luissolid Win User

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

Try to change your Gamerpics on your console, just upload the pic on your one drive.

On your console go to you profile, gamerpic, custom and select OneDrive to download your custom Gamerpic.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
Thema:

Custom Gamerpics

1. Custom Gamerpics - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpics

2. I can't use my custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use my custom gamerpic: I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said, “Customised images are only available to adult...
  3. why cant i change my gamerpic to a custom picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change my gamerpic to a custom picture?: I've tried over the Xbox console companion app, and I've tried over the internet to change but nothing works. the internet way doesn't have that option and the app continues to tell me that...
  4. How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?: Hello, Recently I’ve connected with Xbox help for a different issue and because of how our family works, we don’t have our Microsoft accounts connected via family. I was told to make another...
  5. Custom gamerpic wrong orientation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic wrong orientation: Every time I upload a custom gamerpic either on a PC, the Xbox Series X or from my mobile via the Xbox App it always rotates the image 90° left or right and I can't get it to stay in the original...
  6. Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one: Hi currently there is an ongoing issue with my Xbox Gamerpic, it shows as an empty silloutte (like a shape of a person) and I'm unable to change it to anything custom, asfaik I haven't done...
  7. Xbox App - Custom gamerpic not showing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App - Custom gamerpic not showing: Is there a problem with the Xbox App? I've attempted to upload custom gamerpics and none of them are updating or showing after a considerable amount of time. a464c7ff-664d-4a56-9966-2ca05ea145f3
  8. custom gamerpic not uploading

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamerpic not uploading: so I just made this account and I've been trying to get a custom pfp since yesterday and anything I try to have for the gamerpic will not upload. I went through my settings to see if that was the...
  9. Custom gamerpic error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic error: Hello. So about last week, I wanted to change my custom gamerpic via the xbox app. But for some reason it keeps saying the same thing over and over again. And nobody else has been able to help....
  10. How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?: I'm trying to upload a custom gamerpic, and I get the 'success, once it's been checked it will change' message but it's been hours and nothing. I have tried on the Xbox Series S itself and on the...