custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

Discus and support custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Earlier today my power went out when i was online; when it went back up i noticed that my custom gamerpicture was missing... I tried reuploading it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RedditBannedUsername, Apr 17, 2021.

1. custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

Earlier today my power went out when i was online; when it went back up i noticed that my custom gamerpicture was missing... I tried reuploading it, but after 5+ hours of gaming it was still one of the default xbox pics. Additionally, i notice no custom gamerpics were loading for everybody on my friends list as well.... I tried signing over my computer to see what was happening & same issue: no custom gamerpics for me or friends...

However, i did find one interesting bit: If i sign into an alt profile over xbox or pc, custom gamerpics show(including for my main account); but if i sign into my main, all custom gamerpics are gone...

Im honestly at a lost as i have never seen this happen before just from a blackout Anybody have any tips to try and fix this?

submitted by /u/RedditBannedUsername
    [link] [comments]

/u/RedditBannedUsername, Apr 17, 2021
  2. For the Cubbies Win User

Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

Xbox one X showing not showing any screen

A power outage exactly something that could have broken it, as the electricity surging could have fried the port
  4. Sociology Experiment Win User

Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

Hi there, I have already done everything you suggested, and I am still unable to upload a new custom pic through the Xbox App for PC and phone. ON the PC app, it appears to work but still doesn't update, and on the phone app I get an error message-" unable
    to upload pic, try again later."

Privacy settings are adult and completely open.
  5. Jack7232 Win User

Τhank-you ⨍or qυerying Мicrosoft Commυnity, we are here to help with yoυ problem,
  6. Sociology Experiment Win User

Hi there, I have already done everything you suggested, and I am still unable to upload a new custom pic through the Xbox App for PC and phone. ON the PC app, it appears to work but still doesn't update, and on the phone app I get an error message-" unable
    to upload pic, try again later."

Privacy settings are adult and completely open.
Thema:

custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

1. custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?) - Similar Threads - custom gamerpics broken

2. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  6. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  9. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  10. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33