custom gamerpic not uploading

Discus and support custom gamerpic not uploading in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so I just made this account and I've been trying to get a custom pfp since yesterday and anything I try to have for the gamerpic will not upload. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lullaby764, May 16, 2022.

1. lullaby764
    lullaby764 Guest

so I just made this account and I've been trying to get a custom pfp since yesterday and anything I try to have for the gamerpic will not upload. I went through my settings to see if that was the issue and I don't think it is. someone please help I really don't want a default pic lol.

:)

lullaby764, May 16, 2022
  2. Nico NT Win User

Profile Picture

3. Georges C. Win User

Right, in this case the ideal would be to contact the Xbox service, this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account to know what is happening when uploading the image.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, do not know what is in the image but if you upload and the system and then it says it will check and remains the same as the previous, it may mean that the image was not approved by the system.

Try uploading another image to see if the system takes over.
  5. lullaby764 Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , you get some error when you try to upload the Gamerpic or you can upload it and it is not updated, I ask this because this process is done automatically by the system, and it can accept or not certain types of images or photo, either by size or content.
    I am able to upload a gamerpic but it doesn't update. everytime I try it says what it would normally say "We're uploading your new gamerpic!" and "Done! You'll see your updated gamerpic once we've verified it's okay." yet I still have a default gamerpic and I keep trying with different images and nothing works.
  6. l The Red Hood Win User

Custom GamerPic not uploading

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There has to be a coding issue or a glitch with the account. One minute it shows the updated custom photo and the next minute it's back to the default factory gamerpic.
Thema:

1. custom gamerpic not uploading - Similar Threads - custom gamerpic uploading

2. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  6. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  9. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  10. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33