Custom gamer tag

Discus and support Custom gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a custom gamer but no changes have been made. Can I get my money back if there are still no changes? 789b283c-7e9c-4d24-a1e8-30a5a30f6df6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicolas Diligent, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Custom gamer tag

I created a custom gamer but no changes have been made. Can I get my money back if there are still no changes?

:)

Nicolas Diligent, Dec 9, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Custom gamer tag

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties in changing your gamer tag. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Did you receive any messages after doing the change?
    • Where did you perform the change? Is it on the web or console?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Make sure that the chosen gamer tag abides from Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

Inappropriate content

Since Xbox content must be appropriate for all audiences, sometimes we remove content to protect our customers. Depending on the type of content violation, this can result in our restricting certain features for the profile that created or shared the content. Temporary suspensions can include:

• Blocks on the ability to upload game clips and screenshots
    • Restrictions on uploading or sharing Kinect content
    • Removal of inappropriate content from Xbox
    • Automatic assignment of a new gamertag
    • Limits on the ability to share Xbox content on other social networks
    • Removal of the ability to edit your Xbox profile or clubs
    Check if you did receive any emails with regards the changing of gamertag

How to change your Xbox gamertag

How to change your Xbox gamertag | Xbox Support

For refunds you would have to contact Live support: Contact us | Xbox Support.

But generally, there are no refunds on gamertag changes.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Custom Gamer Tag

you have to.wait till it's approved
  4. CarTzy Win User

Custom gamer tag

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Case review overturned but i am still banned

Customer support cannot do anything dealing with enforcement, do not send them to customer support. They will tell them the exact same thing. Customer support WILL NOT waive any fees for gamer tag changes, especially for forced gamer tag changes. By
    the way customer support hates it when they get a chat saying they were told they could get a free gamer tag change or that they have a ban and can customer support help.
  6. CarTzy Win User

How do you create Custom Tags in “Looking for a Group”? I enter the tag but when I click on the enter tab it will not create it.

Hello vsp820,

Thank you for patiently waiting, as per our internal team: When creating custom tag you have to remove the hash. (#)

If you are creating an example #GAMERS custom tag,

Press Customer tag

Then Type GAMERS

Then Enter
Thema:

Custom gamer tag

1. Custom gamer tag - Similar Threads - Custom gamer tag

2. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  3. Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?: I checked and it showed no sign of Xbox servers being buggy and usually my custom picture changes almost instantly but this isn't the problem as to it is know not changing as fast as normal And I...
  4. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  5. custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website: i have tried every possible solution idk what is happening I try to get it to pop up and it doesn't not to much to say maybe its not supposed to show up or I am going the wrong place I just don't...
  6. Custom gamer pic not working!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic not working!?: I recently change my account from a a custom one to an adult one for custom gamer pics. But whenever I try to upload one I get a message that says, “for custom images, you need to be older.” I’ve...
  7. Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?: I am 13 years old and know what’s appropriate and not appropriate why can’t I have a custom gamer pic for my child account this is stupid 21d240f6-9641-4074-b164-8d3a51e98d4b
  8. Gamer Tag Custom photo won't change

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer Tag Custom photo won't change: I went to go change my picture for my account, and it told me to try again later, I tried again today and im getting the same issue. I don't have any active enforcements nor I have I ever had an...
  9. Changing gamer tag and custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag and custom gamer pic: So today I downloaded the Xbox app to change my gamertag and gamerpic. It said my account needed to be an adult to choose a custom picture and the “change gamertag” option wouldn’t appear when I...
  10. Custom Gamer Tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamer Tag: Why is it that when I try and upload a custom gamer picture of won't work anymore, it works for the normal set ones but when choosing a custom one it says it's complete and says it's okay and...